Revy(black lagoon) x Female reader: 'Take me?'

The only sound you could hear was your own breathing as you got up after falling in an attempt to escape Revy's kick.

"Oi Y/n I'm getting tired of your shit. Are going to let me kill you or not"

Revy said clearly done with you. You chuckled as the was still fight in you left.
Though she was training it felt like she really was trying to kill you.

You kicked your knife away and ran towards her. She looked at you and sighed before she dodged your attempt to kick her.

"You really don't learn do you idiot."
With that said she kicked you in the lower region of your stomach.

You fell on the metal floor and rolled around till you hit something and stopped.

"That definitely hurts." You cried out.

"Are we done Y/n? I have unfinished Business with Mr Ram inside."

She was taunting you and that pissed you off. Just one hit will satisfy the shit out of you.

The pain in you stomach was far from bearable, another kick there and you'll puke out breakfast and lunch for sure.

You still got up though, even if just standing made it feel like your stomach was ripping apart.

You sighed and held your ground. Revy noticed and started laughing as she ran towards you.
"You really are stupid Y/n!!! I will kill you for real then."

You breathed in and read the situation. One hit is all you need, just one.
Revy looked sinister, she was driven by the stubbornness you had, she wanted to break it in half. She wanted to see you cry, hell she loved it.
Just the thought of you crying made her look more sinister.

She was fast but you were smart. As her left leg made way to the left side of your face, you put your left arm up and blocked her.

Her eyes widened, she was 100% sure you couldn't read her moves or weren't fast enough.
But there you were smirking at her as your right fist made contact with her jaw.

She fell a bit further away from you and the pressure from your punch made you fall on your knees.

Silence filled the deck, only the splashing of water was heard.
Rock who was watching the whole time couldn't believe his eyes.
He knew Revy would never allow you to beat her and luck had nothing to do with it, it was all you.

Rock walked over to both of you and got a clear view of your faces.
You looked at Rock than your hands and back at Rock again. You and him looked at each other and started laughing.

Rock walked over and kneeled next to you.
"You owe me dinner and lunch and tha-"

You were cut off by a laugh. A sinister evil laugh. Revy.
She got up and held her jaw.

"WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO FUCKEN HIT MEEEE!!!"

Revy yelled as she pulled out her guns and pointed them towards you two.

"Revy what are you doing?"
You looked at her and she smirked while walking towards you.

This was no good, you knew it, Rock knew it, Revy knew it.
She pointed the gun to you and started unloading.
You and Rock hugged each other and screamed.

After what felt like years, she stopped.
You opened your eyes and she was sitting in front of you holding her jaw.

"That hurt Y/n." She said pouting. You looked at Rock who was still holding onto you and mumbling a prayer.
You pushed him off you and looked at Revy.