Mary Saotome x Fem Reader: Plan failed

TW: $wearing

(N/N: Nickname.)

"Mary?" Y/n whispered in her girlfriend's ear. The pair laid under the big tree in the school garden. Mary had her arms wrapped tightly around her Y/n and her golden eyes shut.
Humming in response, Mary shifted a bit to get into a more comfortable position.

"Would you let me style you? I could change your hair, even cut it a bit. I could change your whole closest." Y/n asked smiling to herself and just the thought.

Mary immediately shook her head in response, without even thinking about it or opening her eyes. Y/n knew Mary would say no so she came up with a plan to make her want her to stay and give her a make over.

"Well look at the time, i have to get going." Y/n stated as she tried to get out of the chokehold Mary had her in. "Where are you going?" Asked Mary who had her eyes still closed yet she never loosened the gorilla grip she had on her.

"Midari said i could come by anytime i was free to do her hair. And well I'm free now."
"No, you most definitely are not free and who the hell does she think i am. Does she actually think I'd let you touch her musty, sewer smelling hair." Mary stated now having opened her golden eyes and starring intensely at Y/n.

"That's very rude of you Mary, and besides I'm tired of just laying here. I feel like ants are crawling into my butt hole."
"Suck it up Y/n. When you ask me to do that thing with the two straps and three cups of flour i agree and yet you can't compromise this once and sit with me?"

Plan failed. Pouting, Y/n relaxed back into Mary's arms. Mary does whatever Y/n wants, complains a lot but does it anyway, so it was only fair that Y/n did what Mary wanted. "Okay Mary."

Mary knew Y/n was disappointed at the fact that she didn't agree to the make over thing more than the Midary thing. She didn't want her girl to be mad or sad so she pulled her on top of her and started making out. The least she could do was make her wet..

"N/N! N/N!" Called out Yumeko who was running towards the couple. " I'll kill her." Mary said as Y/n pulled away so she could (A)pull down her skirt, which Mary lifted up and (B)pay attention to Yumeko.

"N/N! I got the stuff. Let's goooo." Yumeko said almost jumping up and down with excitement. "Yume, my beauty, I can't right now, me and you know who are spending quality time together. Later, yeah?"

Mary smirked at Yumeko's reaction. She then started kissing Y/n's neck and stared at Yumeko. "Get lost "Yume" " Yumeko frowned for a few seconds before smiling from ear to ear yet again. "Come by my dorm later, i have a surprise for you."

"I definitely will." The two smiled at each other before Yumeko bid them a farewell and skipped away.

[Later? Surprise? Like hell I'd allow that.] Mary thought as she laid back down on the grass.

"Y/n?"

Turning to look at her girlfriend, Y/n raised an eyebrow as she noticed the huge grin on Mary's face. "Yes?"

"Wanna do the thing with the straps but this time with an avocado instead of flour?"