HI REI: REI BATSUBAMI(KAKEGURUI)X FEMALE READER

My god this woman could stab and i'd still let her rail me , no cap's 

Y/n's Pov

"Just be nice don't be weird hunny. This your first impression, make it count dear." My mother told me as i walked towards Hyakkaou Academy, my new school

My name is Y/n Obami, non official member of the Hundred Devouring Families until today that is. My mother made me come here and honestly i just hate it. I don't even like gambling that much. The instructions were clear, try and win the presidency from Kirari Momobami or make friends and get to know your relatives.

I walked to the student council room after i was directed by a Siyaka or something. I knocked and the door swung open. I almost fell back at how dramatic the person who opened the was. "Y/n Obami, you have finally arrived, Your family has been waiting", the guy with brown hair and glasses said as he bowed to me. 

"You don't have to do that, please ", i said as i quickly got him up. He looked at me and frowned a bit," Rei allow Y/n in already" A voice said from within the room said. He quickly stepped aside and a group of me where staring intensely staring at me as i walked up to them. "Hi, Y/n Obami", i said as i bowed and i heard them laugh in a mocking way and i was offended." Y/n, only the low class peasants do that, not us." The girl in a wheelchair said in a cold way.

"Like him for example", Rin said. Him and his brother i know, they are my half brothers. Rin looks like our father unlike Ibara and I. We talked a bit before i excused myself from them.They are all stuck up and not to mention Power contaminated, it's really disgusting. This school, everything about it goes against the ways of nature.

While in my thoughts i bumped into someone," I am so sorr-"I looked at the person and those blue eyes could never be mistaken for anyone else, Kirari Momobami. "You should never apologies to anyone, Y/n Obami. People take advantage of poor souls like you. Your mother should have never taken you away from your father , look at how weak you are."

Jesus Christ what is wrong with people in this school. "Get up before people see you and turn you into the joke you are." She walked away , definitely going to hate it here.

After a day of avoiding my relative as best as i could i went out back to just appreciate nature. "I have been looking for you Miss Obami." I looked back and it was the one they called Rei. "Call me Y/n " I said as i looked back to where i had been looking before. " Please sit with me for a moment Rei." I asked still not looking at him but he did as i asked.

NARRATED

For the past few weeks Y/n has been seen around the school with Rei Batsubami, much to her family's dislike. She has barely gotten any votes and she seems unbothered by that." I'm sorry Kirari but she said no and walked away from me." Sayaka said to Kirari who was visibly pissed. Kirari walked out her office with Sayaka following her behind.

They walked out back where they found Y/n sitting and laughing with Rei. "Y/n what are you doing here."Kirari said scaring the duo a bit. "Ohh hi Kirari, i was just here , enjoying nature with-"

"Rei you are here serve to our family not sit here and play couple with Y/n. Now get up go prepare for the gamble" after Kirari said all that Rei got up and left them. Y/n got up walked up to Kirari's face after pushing Sayaka aside, "I don't know who the hell you think you are Kirari but don't you dare talk to Rei like that again. Nobody belongs to you, especially Rei."                               

Kirari chuckled and tapped Y/n on the shoulder, "Little girl you clearly don't know who you are talking to, i rule every little THING that walks on these school grounds, Rei belongs to me. Ohh and you must be crazy if you think you and him could ever be anything more than Master and Pet." Y/n shoved Kirari's hand off her before walking past her," You are not invisible Kirari, never forget that"

Y/N's Pov

"Finally left Rei's side huh little sister?" Rin said smiling , i was so pissed i didn't even respond. The gamble continued in the Auction room but i didn't participate instead i zoned out thru out the whole thing. "THAT BITCH!" I looked around and people were angry all of a sudden. "What happened ?" I asked Rin, he sighed and brushed his hair a bit, "Turns out Rei betrayed us and Rei is a girl" 

I stood up peeked down where the gamble was initially taking place and Rei was kneeling down and looked defeated. I ran out to the bottom floor where everyone turned and looked at me. I waved and walked up to the stage. I knelt down next to her and held her hands causing her to look at me 

"Hi Rei"

NARRATED

A girl with short hair walked out to the back of the school were she knew she'd find Y/n. "Y/n", Rei said causing Y/n turn around. "Rei ?" She asked and Rei bowed teasingly, Y/n jumped and hugged Rei. "You look so different, I'm kinda jealous ", Y/n said as she checked Rei out. 

"Stop it Y/n. Well i'm here to umm to ask if you still , would like to be my girlfriend.... I mean i'm not a boy like i made everyone think but i'd-"

"Ohh Rei , I wanna be with you as you, i really don't care what's between your beautiful long legs as long as i'm with you." Y/n giggled as she pulled Rei closer to her.....

I THINK I KINDA FIXED THE STORY A BIT...but still very cringe