Annie x Female reader: Too late

"Annie, when all of this is over, i want you to meet my parents."

"Annie, remember when time finally comes, i want you to meet my parents."

"My mother is totally going to love you Annie."

"Annie i know you are amazing but don't die out there, you have to meet my parents first."

Y/n always made sure to remind Annie about meeting her parents. Annie would either nod or slightly smile, she never understood why Y/n was so adamant about her meeting her parents.

They were never in a relationship, though one could tell how much they liked and adored one another.
Annie was always looking at Y/n or around her somewhere, even though she said it was a coincidence everyone knew she was lying.

She was simping and it was clearly not one sided.
Y/n was head over heels inlove. She couldn't contain herself, she always seemed to smile a lot wider when Annie was around and not to mention how she would constantly look at Annie whenever she thought no one was watching.

"You like the view, huh?" Reiner asked as he took a sit next to Y/n.

Y/n pretended like she didn't hear him as she watched the beautiful blonde sit with a few other girls. She wasn't saying much but the way the sun hit her beautiful pale skin made Y/n wanna continue staring.

"Do you remember why we are here?" Reiner said in a lower whisper.

Y/n turned her gaze away from Annie and towards Reiner. She sat up straight and released a long exhausted breath.

"I remember exactly why we are here Reiner. We are here because we are warriors." Y/n said firmly.

"Good."

Y/n turned her gaze back towards Annie and her face emmidiatly softened up as she saw the blonde stand up walk towards them. She stood in front of Y/n with one of her hands on her hip and head tilted to the side.

"Stop staring at me."

"What? No! I wasn't staring.... i-i was looking at something behind you."

"Y-y-y...*sigh* YES you were." Annie shyly said seeing how she stuttered like a freak in front of Y/n.

She turned around and started walking away.

"I'm going to Eren, you are welcome to come, Armin is gonna be there too." Annie said still walking away.

Y/n jumped from the bench she was sharing with Reiner and started following Annie behind.

"You know Annie if you continue stuttering around me, my parents will make fun of you when they meet you." Y/n jokingly said as she walked side by side with the blonde girl.

Annie looked at Y/n and out of nowhere pushed her away.

"Then get away from me." Annie said with a smirk as she continued walking.
Y/n looked at Annie and chuckled.

"I can't. "
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Stohess District, Wall Sheena

Annie was panicking, her heart was pounding and moving faster than lightning itself, though she kept a straight face.
She was in hiding, somewhere along the building within the place.