The other side of love: Esdeath X Female reader

"My bed is a lot more comfortable than this dirty floor , my love",Esdeath Killer of man said as she held your tied up hands in her cold ones. "  if you get lonely down here my bed is big enough for the both of us "She said untying your hands and letting the rope fall next to her.

[FLASHBACK-Y/N'S POV]

" Hurry up before they come", i said to Tatsumi who was nervously shaking while trying to free Leonel who somehow got herself captured by the killer of men, Esdeath. " I still don't understand how you even got here Leonel " I said still checking if the cost is clear. "It's a long story Y/n involving money , lots of it" She said half conscious, Esdeath and her buffoons  did a number on her, Fuck

"Done" Tatsumi half shouted and we quickly helped Leonel up . We slowly walked out , sneeking in the shadows and blending in with the darkness."Mmmmmm it hurts" Leonel groaned in pure agony. Tatsumi shut her mouth with his free arm.

"Leonel i know it hurts but you have to stay quiet ,ohk ?" i whispered in her ear as we continued making way towards the side of the big wall that we knew no one was guarding. As we grew closer i could feel her presence , she was there waiting for us. i stopped, causing Tatsumi to stop as well. "She's here Tatsumi, i can sense all the suffering she has caused oozing of her. "

"Come out members of Night Raid , i don't bite", Said the poisonous yet seductive voice that could only belong to one person, Esdeath. The is no escaping this alive ,"wait Tatsumi , i have a plan , a plan so stupid and dangerous that i will work."

" I have no regrets Esdeath , you can kill me now and i wouldn't hate you ,so get this over with." i said as i was held against the wall by Esdeath. Tatsumi had been able to carry Leonel safely away ,i didn't feel them near the building, thankfully. " You think i want to kill you Y/n , no i wouldn't dream of laying a finger on your beautiful skin. Instead i'll praise the ground you walk on my Love" She whispered in my ear.

Was this her plan all along, Esdeath was one step ahead all this fucken time.

[END OF FLASH BACK-THIRD PERSON POV]

Y/n slowly got up, she was cold and she hasn't slept on a bed for who knows how long. She would refuse anything from the Ice queen , besides food anyways. But today she couldn't say no , the weather was somehow colder on this particular night and she needed warmth . she followed Esdeath as she made way to her room , dragging her already sleepy body she didn't want to say it but Y/n was eager to get on that bed.

"Here we are Darling" Esdeath said as she opened the door to her room. Y/n couldn't even admire how clean and beautiful the place was ,all she saw was that bed. "You can go to sleep Y/n " Esdeath said as she looked at your already sleepy figure. You stiffly laid on the bed , far from Esdeath who had climbed on the other side.

Much to your dislike your eyes closed and you drifted into the world of sleep and dreams. during your peaceful slumber you felt Esdeath slide her cold yet warm hands around your waist and snuggle closer to you .

"You may never understand my love for you but please try and give me a chance to make you understand." she said in a whisper like manner , confessing her feelings to you while she thought you were asleep was all you needed to hear before letting yourself sink into her.

aww:)