Sasha x fem reader: Under the moonlight

The air was as warm as the pink shades of blush on Sasha's cheeks. If you didn't know the brunette you'd think something was wrong with her but those who were accustomed to the crazy potato girl knew that only one thing could make her be in such an "aww"  state, and no it wasn't food.

>Though she is a snack<

 It was a her beautiful girlfriend. For someone who's been with the (H/C) haired female for so long, Sasha's always stunned by the beauty she holds. 

Now looking at her, the sunlight enhancing her pretty features, Sasha couldn't be more convinced that she wants to spend the rest of her life with Y/n. And tonight she was gonna grow a pair and finally ask her.

^

^

^

^Short time skip, brought to you by the TINNY Ackerman himself^ 

^

^

^

"Sasha!? " 

Like sweet angel music to Sasha's ears, her beloved called out to get the attention of her dazed out girlfriend. It was dinner time, Sasha's favorite time, along with breakfast and lunchtime, but Sasha wasn't her usual self, she was different.

She was wearing a face of anticipation and worry at the same time which scared Y/n a bit.

"Y/n can i talk to you outside?"

Y/n was more than confused. It was beans and bread, though stale it was Sasha's favorite and yet there she was standing up and leaving a perfectly good plate. 

She watched as Sasha stood up and walked out the mess hall in such an unusual manner, almost making everyone laugh. After a split second of being stunned, Y/n stood up and followed Sasha out but not after taking notice of the grin on Jean's face while Connie nervously raised a thumps up.

The air outside the hall was a bit chilly yet after being in a hot confide space, with a hundred plus scouts, eating hot beans it eased Y/n's hot temp down.

Looking over at her lover she too was in "aww". At first glance, People would often mistakenly think that the relationship was one sided as Sasha was able to express her love for Y/n more openly. While the slightly shy Y/n had to take time before showing how much she loved Sasha especially in a foreign setting.

But it was undeniable, the two youngsters were head over heels for one another and would happily jump in front of a titan for the other. Sasha knew she had to ask her or else some prick like Floch would steal her woman away. (Which was highly unlikely)

"Y/n, from the moment i laid eyes on you as you fought off Jean so you could give me the last piece of bread, i knew i was destined to love you for the rest of my life. The five years we've been together have been the best years of my  life.  I love you from the deepest parts of my heart."

Y/n who just thought this was another one of Sasha's declaration of love, crept up to hug Sasha from behind only for the brunette  to turn and kneel before her.  No owl had eyes bigger than Y/n when she finally understood what was happening.

"Sasha?"

"The is no one in this entire island i would rather share  the last bite of my  food with than you. Y/n L/n i ask you to please continue making me the happiest person alive and marry me?"

At this point tears were like waterfalls pouring out the beautiful (E/C) orbs of Y/n. She was more than speechless, she was in shocked but like a beautiful shock. Frantically nodding Y/n lunged herself on the arms of a still kneeling Sasha.

"Nothing would make me happier than marrying you, Sasha Braus."

"I will buy-"

Before Sasha could even finish Y/n hushed her with a kiss. She knew Sasha couldn't afford to give her a ring, not yet and frankly it wasn't as important as sharing that moment under the moonlight.

^

^

^

^

^

^

Guess who drank creativity juice. hi hi hi and i'm back. So like from here on out we'll say this is part two of the book. 

ILOVEYOU