Kirari x Female reader: a wedding

"Surprise Shawty!"

Kirari Momobami stood in her doorway stunned at the scene before her blue eyes.
You were sitting on one of her now dead guards. You were covered in blood and from the looks of it, you killed every security around her mansion.

"Who the hell are you?" Her tone was cold and slightly annoyed.
You frowned and got off the clearly dead man.

"This is embarrassing, you don't know remember who i am? Ohh well I am-" You were cut short by her sudden joyful mood change.

She started laughing at you and you could tell she was just trying to get under your skin which is a bad bad thing to try.

"Ohhh you are the L/n family's dog. They tell you to go fetch and you run right. Ohhhh and here i thought i ran into real trouble, you're nothing but a little lollipop triple dipped in psycho. Ririka can take care of you." With that she proceeded to pass you and climb up the stairs.

"You dare talk to me like that? Tch you should know Kirari than to mess with the Head of the greatest syndicate in the whole country. "

Kirari had stopped midway of climbing the second step, she could feel it deep inside her cold heart that she had done something very dangerous.

You walked up to her and with your bloody hands touched her white hair and forced her to look at you.

"Now I'll introduce myself. I'm Y/n L/n, the Head of the L/n syndicate aka their dog. Nice to formally meet you." You didn't even bother to try and smile.
You pushed her head aside and proceeded to climb up her stairs.

"The 'triple dipped Lollipop' is going to shower. After I'm done i wanna have a friendly talk with you Kirari. "

Kirari watched as you walked up the stairs of her house like it was your own. She might not say it but something about the way you put her in her place filled her with a bit of joy and a tiny bit of lust.

She frowned as she realized she was smiling on her own like a crazy dog.
She looked around and the sudden smell of blood making her cough a bit before heading upstairs.

Coming across bodies here and there, she was honestly impressed.
These men where top of the class security, i mean former Military men and you were able to single handedly kill them all.

You on the other hand were busy scrubbing blood off your body and hair.
It took longer than expected but eventually you were done.
You got out the shower and wrapped yourself up in one of the blue towels that were in display.

You went into the room and found her sitting on the edge of her bed reading a book, while one of her maids laid dead in the doorway.

"What do you want?" She asked not taking her eyes off the book.

"I want to wed both you and your sister." You said leaning against the white wall.

"You want to what?!" Her blue eyes looked at you, shooting daggers and trying to intimidate you.
But you are not one to be scared of someone you'd be marrying soon enough.

"I don't like to repeat myself but since I'm in a good mood,i said i  want to wed both you and Ririka."

"No."

"Ok then, i guess we go to war." You said stretching your back a bit before making way to leave.

"Wait War? The Momobami clan and L/n syndicate have lived together in peace. And now all of a sudden a war between the two families, are you crazy?" She said in a throaty way.

She now stood in front of you and you could see flames burn around those beautiful blue eyes.

"Yes actually i am. I will first start from the South and go up. I will murder them myself, i am the L/n's dog of course and i will leave no survivors by the way."

"Look a war is no good for both families, people will die." She said reaching out to hold your shoulder.

"My people won't die. And if they do it's a small price to pay. You did just reject me in front of your worker so i seek revenge." You said removing her hand from your shoulder only to pull her by the waist and slam her chest into yours.

"If you want a fucking wedding fine,but i am not going to share you with my sister." She stated.

You chuckled and bit your lower lip before leaning in and whispering in her ear, "Maybe she's not the one going to share me with you."

Kirari snickered and tried pushing you off her only for you to wrap your arms around her tighter.

"I know for a fact you want me Y/n, i could tell. From the first day you saw me at the Ackerman's party, you had undressed me and made me scream your name as i layed on your bed."

"You can't blame me, i am a dog so it's only Natural that i go after something i like."

"You can't blame me for saying you're their dog. I mean no one knows who actually runs your whole syndicate, honestly everyone thought you were just an extra. How wrong we were."

"Mmmm i like you Kirari." You said letting go of her.

"Fine, the will be no war but a wedding instead." You dropped your towel and turned your naked body towards the exit.

"I will be back, so plan the whole wedding and stuff. I'm going to go do dog stuff." You said walking out and into the hallway .

"I already apologized you dog."She whispered.

"NO YOU DIDN'T!! AND I'LL DEFINITELY COME BACK AND SHOW YOU WHAT TYPE OF BREED I AM."

Heyyyyy babies.
I don't how i feel about this one but ohk.

Fun fact school will be reopening on the fifteenth of February and I'm a senior so I'll be busy but before then I'll post as much as i can.

Love you babies