Toga x Female reader: Monster-piece

"Why do you act like you don't know why she's like this?"

Uraraka looked at Y/n who was barely visible through her puffed up eyes. She knew she couldn't say anything that might upset Y/n but she had to know.

"W-who?"

Y/n looked at Uraraka and her once (e/c) eyes turned as black as ink. Her aura became so dark that is was suffocating.

"Toga."

As soon as Uraraka heard that name, her whole body became paralyzed with fear and regret.

Y/n noticed Uraraka's shaking body but she wasn't fazed by that.

●●

"Y-y/n?"

Y/n turned and was met by the red eyes of the blonde girl in her math class, Toga.
Y/n smiled and took a back to be closer to her.

"Hi Toga, how are you?"

"I- I'm fi-fine, and.... uhh you?" Toga blushed at Y/n's suddden closeness.

"Good to hear, I'm also doing great. So wanna walk with me?"

"I DO!"

Y/n smiled and started walking with Toga next to her.

"Did you wanna ask me something Toga?"

"Well yes but i don't think tha-"

When Toga raised her head she saw Uraraka and emmidiatly stayed silent.

"What's wrong Tog-"

"Y/n!!!" Uraraka yelled as she ran towards the pair.

Though she could clearly see Y/n was walking with Toga, she acted like she didn't.

"Hi Uraraka."

"Me and the rest of the squad are going to eat outside near the big tree, wanna come?"

"Well actually i am kinda busy walking with Toga."

Y/n smiled as she looked over at Toga who was seemingly panicking.
Uraraka frowned and turned to look at Toga.

"You are gonna hang out with her? Don't you know what her quirk is?"

"I do and i don't really care. Mine is also dangerous you know."

"She is gonna drain all your blood out and you're gonna die before you can become a hero."

Y/n walked in between the two and her eyes had change in a second. Uraraka noticed and stepped back a bit.

"Call down Y/n. Hang out with her but make sure you keep your eye on her."

"Leave Uraraka."

Uraraka shot Toga one last glare before leaving.
Y/n held her left eye with her left hand clearly in pain.
She eventually calmed down and turned to talk to Toga but she was long gone.

"Toga?"

●●

"Stop crying 'pro hero' whatever your name is. I'm leaving, I'll pay fo the coffee and whatever were drinking."

Y/n stood up and pulled out a whole lot of cash, she looked at it then back at Uraraka. She smirked and dropped it all on the table.

"Keep the rest."

She put her hands in the front pockets of her coat and walked out of the coffee shop.

Y/n had just arrived back in Tokyo and was hell bent on finding Toga.
Many people isolated Toga because of her quirk but didn't isolate Y/n, who can physically hurt people through their shadows. It's not really an ideal hero quirk.

Why was she liked and not Toga. Why do people choose who to like and not like based off their quirks.
Maybe if they'd changed their way of thinking, Y/n might have become a hero. But she chose to run her father's empire.

She left Tokyo years ago after Toga left school. She only recently found out that she was now a villain and she emmidiatly bordered the first plane to Tokyo.

She pulled out her phone and called Mark, one of the people she hired to find But he didn't answer leaving her angrier than ever.

"Excuse me? Mind helping me carry these inside my apartment?"

Y/n turned and a woman who looked younger than her was holding a lot of bags in her hand and was having trouble carrying them.

"Sure."

Y/n picked up a few of the brown bags and followed the woman inside her building. The continued walking inside till the woman stopped in front of her door and pulled out a key.

"Y/n, you haven't changed one bit."

The woman stated as she walked inside her house. As Y/n walked in she noticed the woman was melting and emmidiatly started panicking.

"Hey, you're melting."

"Already? Ahh whatever."

The woman continued shedding her skin until a naked Toga appeared.
Y/n's eyes widened and she emmidiatly ran and hugged her.

"Toga?"

"Hello Y/n."

They eventually let go of each other. Y/n noticed then that she was butt naked and wrapped her coat around her.

"What? Does my nakedness make you uncomfortable?"

Toga smiled revealing her now long fangs, while Y/n just blushed and looked away.

"Y/n, you came back to Tokyo after so long? Ahhhhh i was beginning to think maybe you died."

"No, I'm very much alive. I came back because i heard you were a villain now."

"And what? You wanna help me find my way back into the light?"

Y/n looked at her before a slow smirk crept up her face.

*insert Light Yagami's famous laugh*

"Do you really think i want you to stop? Ohhh Toga."

Y/n looked at Toga as her aura became dark as shadow and the red scar on her left eye slowly appeared.

"Why should you apologize for being who you are? Has anyone ever apologized for turning you into this crazy but beautiful monster-piece?"