PART OF ME :YMIR X FEMALE READER

[THIS MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR ATTACK ON TITAN, I'M SORRY]

NARRATED

"Why are you not scared of me?!Why don't you see that i'm a freak!" Ymir shouted at the girl who was tearing up. "Because i love you Ymir", Y/n whispered while looking down at the letter she tried giving Ymir but it ended up backlashing.

"Love? Y/n i'm a titan, something that people hate, something you've killed a number of times. You must be either stupid or retarded if you think loving someone in this fucked up world we live in is alright. I mean look at me, i set all my fears aside and confessed to the ONLY girl i'll ever love for what? to be turned down and humiliated because of the monster i am."

"I'm sorry Ymir, I'm sorry that Historia couldn't see what an amazing, funny and beautiful person you are. I'm sorry that i fell inlove with you, i'm sorry that i begged Reiner to allow me to see you only to be ridiculed", Y/n said as she dropped the letter on the ground, a letter she spent days debating on whether to give it to Ymir or not. "You're not a monster Ymir, The world just physically turned you into one."

She walked away and passing Reiner," Oi, how are you gonna get back?" He asked her as he held her arm. She turned around looked him straight in the eyes, tears falling out her darkened eyes that looked broken and soulless. Reiner let go of her as he didn't recognize the girl standing before him, this wasn't the Y/n he knew.

"I'll find a way", She looked back at Ymir one last time before swinging off using her ODM gear. With every leap tears fell harder. All she really wanted to just love Ymir the way she deserved to be loved. She loved Ymir with all her faults and imperfection, wasn't that enough. Isn't that what love is, loving someone even if you know they are far from being saints but still accept them?

[DON'T ASK HOW SHE GOT BACK SAFELY, MAYBE IT'S THE ACKERMAN BLOOD FLOWING THRU HER.(she is Kenny's child)]

4 Years later

Y/n's Pov

I walked thru the streets of Marley, Filled with people celebrating and rejoicing that their war has ended. I passed a few men who whistled as i walked past them, lust it's disgusting. Though similar to love but the difference is that Love is weak and stupid.

"Excuse me, may i please pass?" This double agent shit is tiring ,Levi better be on his fucken way or something. "Ohh sorry", The guy with blonde hair and an undercut said as he stepped aside but the place was to narrow and ended up brushing against him.

"Y/N!"

I stood there and looked around, searching in the crowd for her. I heard Ymir call me, i did , after four years she still recognizes me. But i couldn't seem to find her. "Y/n?", I turned to the blonde guy who looked shocked and i was just confused, did he hear her call me or something. He held my hand and led the way to another street, something about him told me he wouldn't hurt me or even try to.

we got to this empty building and he led the way to a room like place. He opened the door and started searching for something. He was fiddling thru his stuff and looked pissed since he couldn't seem to find what he was looking for. He stopped and stiffly stood there. He let out a depressing breath and turned around and barely looked at me.

My eyes widened and my heart started beating faster with every step he took towards me. He then looked down and held the letter out to me so that i could take it  but i didn't. That letter i wrote 4 years ago, that letter.......

"Where did you get that ?" I asked looking at him, hoping and praying that his would say his friend Ymir keeps it here and she was somewhere around Marley. But his eyes darkened as he looked at me before breaking eye contact. I couldn't feel my legs anymore, my vision became blurry and i felt my chest burn up. I sat on the floor and laid my head against the wall.

"She....... whenever i go to sleep on certain days ,i dream of her always reading this letter over and over again." He said in a shaky voice but all i could do was look at him as he sat next to me. "She kept saying she was sorry. She asked me to keep the letter safe the day i-" He sighed and looked down. I sniffed and tried wiping my tears but it was no use.

I stood up and looked at him so he'd do the same, and of course he did. "What's your name?", i asked barely audible. "My name is Galliard" He said and right after i pulled him into a hug. "Gilliard can i say something to her, i don't care if she doesn't hear me" I asked still hugging him, he nodded and i tightened the hug.

"It's ok Ymir i know you were just hurt and i forgave you a long time ago. Me and Galliard and our friends, we'll end this..........You are now part of him and i'll protect him with my life."

so yesterday i found out that Ymir died and i'm still crying . All this time i believed i'd see her in Season 4 , it never crossed my mind that i'll never see her until i saw a tik tok of a girl who showed a picture of Historia hugging Gilliard and Ymir looking down on them. Then i searched it up and she is really gone, i feel so numb and i just wanted to write this, i hope you liked it as much as it broke me.

 Then i searched it up and she is really gone, i feel so numb and i just wanted to write this, i hope you liked it as much as it broke me