Momo x Female reader: Little Miss Perfect

"Love is stupid, useless and will only hold me back." Momo thought as she walked past a certain (H/c)haired girl.

Their eyes never meeting even though Momo had hers on the girl, but the girl was too busy laughing and talking to her friends to notice Momo pass by her.

They were strangers. The only common thing they shared was the wish to become a hero and nothing more.

But in the heart of the black haired inspiring hero, they had history.
They always passed each other in the hallway, they'd be a few tables away from each other at lunch, they saw each other at the Sports Festival and not to mention she  would drop by her class to check on her 3rd cousin.

It was only Natural for Momo to develop a one sided interest in the beautiful girl of Class 1B.

"Momo?" Uraraka rudely interrupted Momo, who was deep in thought.

Momo looked back and saw her classmates standing near the door to her class. She was confused at where the hell she was going, until she remembered she was drawn towards the girl with (e/c) eyes.

She swiftly turned around and walked back towards her class.

"Where were you going?" Jirou asked looking at Momo with her head tilted to the side.

"I wanted to go call Mr Aizawa." Momo effortlessly lied straight to the faces of her friends.

Having to keep up the facade of being Miss Perfect came with a few skills she'd learnt along the way.
Hiding her emotions, lying with a straight face and never letting anyone see her break under pressure.

The other girls groaned and Mina even slightly hit Momo on the shoulders to show how annoyed she was.

"Maybe it's a free period Momo, don't be such a buzz kill." Mina said heading inside the classroom first.

The rest of the girls followed behind her, growling and agreeing with Mina.

"Look ladies, you'll thank me once you guys are top notch heroes, trust me." Momo let out the most naturally fake giggle ever heard by a particular (h/c) haired girl.

Y/n L/n sat on the desk of her 3rd cousin, Denki. Their conversation came to a halt when Y/n heard a laugh so perfectly fake that you'd think it was genuine.

Her eyes fell on Momo who came into view after the other girls had walked in front of her.
Y/n had seen the black haired girl around the school and honestly thought she was the perfect student.

She came from a rich family, had an amazing quirk and not to mention she seemed to get along with every and anyone who dared to socialize with her.
For those reasons Y/n made sure to avoid her. People like the black haired  girl had always bothered her in a way. They all seemed like they were hiding something and Y/n made sure to not be around when they finally reveal what they have under their sleeves.

"Earth to Y/n?" Denki said trying to get the attention of his 3rd cousin who seemed to have spaced out for a second too long.

"Yeah?" Y/n said looking down at her cousin.

"Well are you going?" Denki asked looking up Y/n who had height advantage as she was sitting on his table.

Y/n sat there and thought long and hard about her answer. Her eyes spotted a particular purple haired walking Zombie passing by Class 1A.

She smiled when not a moment later he had turned back to see whether his eyes were deceiving him or his classmate was sitting on "enemy territory"

He frowned when he realized his eyes weren't lying to him and in fact she was sitting with the enemy.