Moonbyul x Female reader: *Sniff*

"Don't. Even. Think. About. IT"

You said staring intensely at Moonbyul. She let out a small snicker as she got up and stretched.

"I don't understand what you mean baby. I mean you come out here looking all good and expect me to not? At this point all i can say is run."

You glared at her and she just smiled. You both held eye contact waiting for the other to make a move.

Moonbyul smiled and put her hands in her pockets, an proceeded to slowly walk towards you. With every step she took forward you took two back.

'I'll make a run for it when i can see the stairs' you thought as you continued Walking back. You took the fastest glance to your left and noticed the steps were nearing.
'Victory is so near i can smell it. All i nee-'

Footsteps running towards you cut your thoughts short. Looking back to where you had last seen Moonbyul stand, she was no longer there instead running towards you with a smile on her beautiful face.

"Ahhhhhh..."

You turned and ran for the stairs. You could hear her cackling from behind you.
You reached the stairs and climbed them up, barely able to stand on your two feet.

"Baby stop running."
She said gaining up on you. You could feel your lips forming a smile as you saw your bedroom.

"Not today baby." You said in a cheeky way. You opened the door and slammed it behind you. Wasting no time you locked it.

"Ahha baby. Take that!" You said skipping around.
"I do my lil dancey dance."You said throwing it back and dancing a little.

With one solid kick your mood shifted. She stood in your door way with her hands in her pockets and smirking.

"Take what baby?" She said Walking towards you. You were too focused on the cracked door to realize she was now in front of you.

"MOON BYUL- YI! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO THE FREAKING DOOR!!"

You said reaching for the door but then Moonbyul had another idea.
She twirled you around and pressed your body onto hers.

"Ohh stop overreacting baby." With that she latched her face onto your neck.
You looked at her as she took a long inhale. You bit your lip trying your best to hold your laugh in as she was tickling your sensitive spot.

"You smell so good." Moonbyul said as she continued sniffing you all over like a small puppy.
When she started lifting up the shirt you were wearing, a laugh finally came out your mouth.

She stopped and looked at you with the sweetest smile plastered on her face.
"You smell great."

You just rolled your eyes at her statement. You walked back and sat on the middle of the bed.
She looked at you before yeeting herself next to you.

"This is your shirt Moon, it smells like you though." You responded.

Moonbyul tossed her head back and smirked. She then put her hand on your bare thigh.
She looked at you waiting for a  response but you just ignored her, big mistake.
Next thing she was sitting on your stomach and continued sniffing you.

"It doesn't smell like me anymore. It smells like the woman i love and i can't help but want to just*Long inhale * you know?"

Who were you to deny her the pleasure she found when she sniffed you.
You pulled her closer for her to get the best experience.

"How about you take everything off . For a better experience, you know?"
She pulled away and looked at you. You looked away, in hopes of fighting the urge to give into her sinful ways.

Moonbyul smirked a bit as she started taking off her blue shirt. You looked at her as her bra came into display, the excitement started building up causing knots in your stomach.

"Maybe fixing the door first would be better for everyone. "

Both you and your girlfriend looked to the door and your house guests where just randomly looking at you.
Hwasa winked at you causing your cheeks to heat up from embarrassment.

"Ahhhh i hate all of you. Specially you Hwasa. You're embarrassing her."
Moonbyul said as she looked at them. She then looked back at you and a wicked smile was across her face.

"But then again.*leans in and kisses your cheek* You are welcomed to watch.

Short asf
Hey babies, i Hope you'll are good.

Anyway i Hope you guys enjoyed it.
I love you all so so much