Mai Zenin x Naive fem!reader

The rained roared across the city of Tokyo. It started of as just small drops and in no time it started raining cats and dogs.

Those who were around hurried to shelter themselves from the rain. Like tiny ants, people quickly ran home, to their cars or any nearby building.

Mai watched from the top floor of her apartment building. She didn't even feel a tad sorry for the unknowing people who were currently getting soaked.

"Should have trusted the news anchor, dummies."

She shifted away from the window as a knock came through her door. She lazily walked to the door and without asking or replying to the door knock, opened it.

Her small eyes twitched at the sight before her. She didn't know whether to shout, close the door or just stand there.

"Hey." The ever so sweet voice of  beautiful Y/n greeted. It was her intention to sound as innocent and pure as she could.

"I told you, didn't i. Either take the car or a God damn umbrella. But did you listen?"

Y/n waited for Mai to continue speaking but she didn't. Confused, Y/n realized that Mai was actually waiting for an answer.

"No."

"Do you ever listen?"

"No♡."

Mai held the bridge of her nose as a sign of annoyance. Her girlfriend couldn't possibly be more naive and wreckless.

"What am i to do with you?" She let out a long exhausted sigh before pushing her door open.

Y/n gladly got inside and headed straight for the bathroom. She quickly started taking off the cold, wet,  uncomfortable clothes.
She filled up the bathtub with hot water, gradually adding cold water.

"You know the other tap is for warm water, right?" Mai stated walking in with a bunch of towels in her hands.

"I don't want warm water though. I  like taking hot baths and well I'm super cold." Said the (h/c) haired female as she got inside the bathtub.

"Be careful, you might have skin problems when you're older."

Y/n chuckled as she submerged herself in the filled up bathtub.

"You care so much about me. Thank you."

"What does it matter if i care, you never listen."

Y/n shot up from her warm bath so she could look at Mai in the eyes, well as high as she could.

"I listen to you all the time Mai."

"Sit down. You'll catch a cold at this rate Y/n."

Like a partly obedient puppy she sat down. Mai shook her head and started heading out of the black bathroom to give her girlfriend some space.

"I love you Mai Zenin and well i know i don't always listen to you but i love you as much."

Mai stopped at the door. She really does care about Y/n and wants her to be safer and more responsible, that's all.
She looked back at her only to find her standing up yet again. Her whole body in display.

Her perfect hips, just the right size breasts. Her tummy, ohh that beautiful part of her that she adored more than ever. She was just perfect in the eyes of the short haired twin.

"You'll catch a cold."

With that Mai left her bathroom and headed to the kitchen. She's never cared so much about a person as she does about the (e/c) eyed girl currently sitting in a tub of slowly cooling down water, oblivious to that as she playes with the bubbles.

Mai's own family has acknowledge the strange behavior of the twin. Buying gifts, going on dates, TAKING INSTAGRAM PICTURES, having date nights. So much has changed since the daughter of the (L/n) clan walked into the heart of the Zenin beauty.

Mai made soup and started preparing a mountain of blankets for her Y/n to keep warm in. She watched as the minutes ticked by and the was not a sound indicating Y/n was coming out.

So as the 30min mark finally arrived, Mai went into the bathroom where she found Y/n playing with her phone.
Y/n looked at Mai and slowly realized that she was infact sitting in cold water.

A tiny sneeze came from the girl and Mai just smiled. She took the girls phone and helped her out the bathtub.

"Please go wear warm clothes in my room, i put them on the bed."

Y/n nodded. She was about to walk out butt naked but Mai helped her by wrapping the towels from earlier around her. Y/n giggled before leaving  to go change.
Mai was left to clean up the mess in the bathroom.

"Why does she continue dating that dumb, naive little girl. She could have any intelligent, strong and independent women but no she continues babysitting that L/n girl."

Most people didn't understand why Mai stayed in such a relationship but she did. Her Y/n may not be an intellectual or be so strong but she is enough.

She is loved and cherished by Mai to a point of no return. Mai would not hesitate to drop everything and runaway with the beautiful girl.

Now, as she walks inside the livingroom, seeing Y/n covered in different blankets of different colors and Size, she is more than happy.

"MAI! HOW ABOUT WE WATCH SOME HENTA-" She is cut off by her own sneeze.

Mai giggles before grabbing the soup in the kitchen  and making way back to the love of her life who's sitting on the couch and rubbing her nose.

"How about we watch, Love Alarm.?"

Sup sweet mommy.
I hope you'll are good.
I'd like to say i don't really know how to write Lemons or smuts so whoever requested the Ymir x Reader x Yelena, it won't be smut...sorry.

I love you babies, hope you'll loved this.