Mina Ashido x female reader:pink flower

[Y/n is older and became the successor for All For One and is now the number 1 villain. She rules the villain world with her "brother" Tomura Shigaraki.
Everyone here has aged up and the amateur heroes of class 1-A are now pro heroes. ]

Y/n's POV

"Stop looking at me brother."  I said as i could feel his eyes burn holes on tha back of my head.

"What are you planning?" Tomura said.

"Nothing but i am going out tonight, so don't wait up." I said turning and looking at him.

"I wasn't planning on waiting. I'm also going out." He said it as if it was nothing and continued typing on his laptop .

"You? Going out? Mmmmm you gonna go get sum?" I said smirking.

"Leave me alone Y/n."

"Whatever, it's only natural you know. "

I looked back on my phone and the was a message from my date.

Pink flower: can't wait to see you♡
Me                : yeah ♡

A couple of hours went by and i was ready for my first real date.
I've been talking to her for like 6 months and this is our first meet up.
I really Hope she's a villain or just a Normal person.

Being the number one  villain can be really boring sometimes, i mean now i have to wear a wig and do my make up and dress a bit.... normal.

But whatever, i like this girl so 🤷‍♀️
After i was done wearing my wig i took my phone and headed out.

Tomura had left already and looking nicer than usual, so he's definitely going to get sum.
I took my favorite bad boy and drove towards the restaurant.

While driving i got a text from her and i looked at it, fuck the 'Safety' rule.

Pink flower: Just arrived at the restaurant.
Me                : On my way

Yeah you'd expect me to drive faster but nah my favorite villain song was playing and she can wait.

"AAAAALLLLLL YOURRRSSS BABOOSHKA, BABOOSHKA, BABOOSHKA, JA,JA"

I finally arrived at the restaurant and walked in like the boss i know i am. I looked around and i saw a pink hand waving at me.

"You gotta be fucking with me,i really am stupid." I whispered as i made way to yes, a pro hero and not just any pro hero, a hero I've been fighting since i was sixteen, yeah talk about luck.

"I'm so sorry I'm late, i got delayed by traffic and i had to help this elderly lady look for her cat." I honestly said as i sat down.
What? Somewhere out there the is an elderly lady looking for the cat i ran over on my way here.

"Ohhh you're quite the helper, i guess i got myself a good one." She smiled, ohh god.

"Ohhh stop, i don't like to get praised for the good i do."

"You're too modest." She smiled yet again and took a sip of her water.

"You never even once mentioned that you were a hero, miss Pinky."

"I'm sorry Y/n, i just wanted someone who'd like me for me, you know?"

"I definitely know. I did tell you that my father is an important man, so people tend to pretend like they like me but just wanna be on my father's good side." I said smirking and took a look at the menu.