I WAS HERE ALL ALONG:NAJENDA(akame ga kill) X FEMALE READER

Y/n stopped in her tracks and looked to her right side and concentrated here hearing there. "What is it Y/n?", Esdeath asked as she looked in the direction where Y/n was looking. "I thought i heard something or maybe someone." Still looking over doubting it was nothing. "Throw it then", Esdeath said as she held Y/n's Double bladed Axe, Belvaac up in Y/n's hands and smirked.

Y/n turned and looked at the blood thirsty Commander who knew how deadly Y/n's imperial Arms was but still wanted her to use it. She sighed and turned to the direction of where the sound came from. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath , trying to find the direction of the sound she heard earlier. She waited and waited then with the crunch of a crisp leaf , she opened her now black eyes and threw her Axe to that direction.

She waited and when she heard the click of metal she opened her eyes, "over there " She pointed in the forest. Esdeath smiled and led the way, but Y/n stood there suddenly feeling nervous. "Come on ", Run said as he held Y/n's shoulder.

They had been walking for a while and emerged out the forest. "Damn Y/n you threw your Axe way too far ", Run said visibly pissed. Y/n was the first to spot it and ran to it, "Y/N WAIT!!"Esdeath yelled but was too late a metal fist landed straight into Y/n's stomach causing her to fall on the ground. Night Raid appeared infront of the Jaegers. "Get Y/n out of here Run", Esdeath commanded.

Y/n slowly got up and picked her Axe up, Run tried helping her  but she pushed him off. "Y/n you have to leave , NOW!", Esdeath again demanded but Y/n wasn't having any of that. "I'm fine , really", Y/n tried reassuring Esdeath with a smile but Esdeath just looked at her. "She is worried about you seeing me", A voice said and Y/n turned around confused," That voice.....is that ?"

Y/n looked at the members of Night Raid who she was familiar with but among them this time she saw Najenda. "Nana?", Y/n said close to tears at this point.

[FLASHBACK -Y/N'S POV]

"Can you even carry that thing?", Najenda asked me as she looked at my Axe , i turned to her and smiled at how adorable she looked. "If you can carry Pumpkin , then i can also carry old Belvaac here", i giggled as i put my axe away and turned to look at Nana in her big purple eyes that shined in the sunlight. 

Najenda is so beautiful and very strong too especially when using that big gun(pumpkin) of hers. I can't believe she is friends with me but being the never satisfied person i am, i really wanna be more than friends. I like everything about her ,from her long silver hair to her tiny toes, in conclusion she is perfect.

"We are leaving , come on you two", Esdeath a fellow warrior of ours said as she walked away. "Well let's go end this war", I said standing up but felt warm hands pull me and next thing i knew my head was laying on Najenda's big , plump chest ;););)

"Be careful out there Y/n and I'm truly sorry"

NARRATED

The war was reaching it's end when Y/n saw Esdeath fighting Najenda , she was so confused to what was happening .Although she knew they hadn't been the  best of friends but to be to fighting each other at a time like this was just stupid. Next thing she knew Esdeath shoved an Ice dagger right into Najenda's right eye. Y/n ran as fast as she could to them shouting at the top of her lungs, "NANA!!!"

But it was too late , When she neared them Najenda dropped to the ground and Esdeath looked back at her with a pitiful look, for the first time she regretted it. Esdeath grabbed Y/n before she could reach for Najenda's seemingly lifeless body but she saw that Esdeath had somehow been able to cut Najenda's arm off.

Tears falling out of Y/n's eyes as Esdeath carried her and her axe away from Najenda, "She was the enemy all along Y/n."

"Please just let me......hold her"

[END OF FLASHBACK]

"I thought you died!!",Y/n said as she ran to Najenda and threw herself at her. Najenda welcomed her with an open heart and smile, while everyone looked confused besides Esdeath. "Night Raid take care of them while i get Y/n somewhere safe." Najenda said as she walked away carrying Y/n in her arms. But Esdeath being the difficult person she was tried stopping them but had a very difficult obstacle to overcome ,Akame. 

"I thought i had lost you forever and i was even beginning to accept it", Y/n said as she looked deep into the Purple eye she thought she'd never get the chance to see again.

"Let's say my love for you kept me alive all this time and  i somehow knew one day we'd end up together"

Najenda gives me TOP vibes ,something about the way that black suit looks on her and that short silver hair