Yelena x Female reader: toxic?

The once so quiet streets of Paradis Hills are now filled with loud music, cars and a whole lot of people.

You arrived hours after the party had begun with Pieck, your best friend.
She dragged you there because she said it'd be good for you to meet new people and possibly hook up with someone.

After days on end of her continuously beginning, you finally agreed.
Now here you are with the most sexiest outfit she could find walking inside the Yeager mansion.

"I am never letting you drag me into your bullshit ever again." You whispered into Pieck's ear.

"Stop being a bitch, Yelena's probably sandwiched between two thighs and having the time of her life. And you wanna what? Rewatch I Wanna Eat Your Pancreas? She dies, it's sad but true."

You looked at her and slapped the back of her neck before crossing your arms together.

"I like the movie, deal with it. And fyi i don't care about Yelena anymore."

You walked away from her towards the kitchen.
Pieck rolled her eyes and followed you behind.

You grabbed a bottle of whatever alcoholic drink you like, sat on top of the kitchen table and started chugging it down.

"SLOW DOWN!" Pieck yelled so you could hear her above the loud music.

You put the bottle down and tossed your head back. Maybe a drink was what you needed after all.

"I'm gonna go find Porco, ok?"

You nodded as a sign for her to go. She slapped your exposed thigh, causing you to jump a bit before leaving with a smirk on her face.

You took a lighter sip of your drink before preparing to get off the table. You stopped midway of jumping down when you saw Yelena from across the room eyeing you.

She looked at you as she slowly blew the smoke from the cigarette she'd been smoking and smirked. You rolled your eyes and got off the table. You made way towards the fridge, bent down and started looking for something to eat.

"I really like the view."

You smirked and raised your body slowly up. You turned around and were met by the host himself, Eren Fuckin Yeager.

"Ara-ara."

"Hi Y/n, you're cute and all but mind bending over one more time, i wanna fuc- i mean see something." He winked at you before yanking you towards him.

He firmly held your waist and started swaying you around.

"Stop Eren." You leaned in and whispered, " You will get me in trouble with Mikasa."

With that you pushed him off you and winked at him before walking away.
You pulled your phone out your pocket and realized the battery was somehow flat.

You instinctively cursed at Pieck, wherever she was as you walked upstairs looking for a charger.

You eventually found a charger inside Armin's room. You plugged it in and waited till it turned on.
While waiting you heard the door close and the smell of smoke alerted you that Yelena had arrived.

"What do you want?"

"Hello to you too baby."

You turned and looked at her as she walked towards you. Her long fingers reached out and touched your soft cheeks.

"You are as gorgeous as ever Sweetie."

You slapped her fingers away, causing her to smirk.
She looked at you and in mear seconds she had her fingers wrapped around your neck and you against the wall.

"You're so pathetic Y/n. Did you really think i could love you? Someone so desperate."

She rubbed you lips together and teased you a bit before biting your upper lip.

"Someone so fragile. Did i break your heart? Did i make you feel upset?"

She went straight for that weak spot on your neck that she found months into your relationship. She licked and nibbled against it causing the once quite Y/n to start making.... noises.

"Good."

She stopped and looked at you. Her hands leaving your neck and going straight to the back of your knees. She pulled you up and you automatically wrapped your legs around her waist.

"Cry for me and only me Y/n. I. Own. You."

She started walking towards the bed with you still clinging on to her.
She dropped you on the bed and looked at you for a long time.

"You know i love you right?" Yelena asked taking of her shirt and revealing her bare breasts.

You slowly nodded unable to speak.

"Good girl, it's better to know first hand before i fuck you like i hate you."

****

I wrote this late at night and I'm tired as ever.
Sorry for any mistakes made, and the story is also iffy.

Anyways i love you all so much
I'm a senior, i repeat, so i don't have time to always update so bare with me

Love you guys