Hange Zoe x Female reader: first date

After a whole week of delays and unnecessary interruptions, today was the day you and Hange finally have your first date.

Alot of people may expect that is was the ever so blunt and a little too honest Hange who confessed to you, but no it was the other way around.
You had always admired how she  dedicated herself to helping  endangered animals and always cooking something up in her lab to help any sick animals at the Zoo you worked at.

It didn't take long before you found yourself looking at her and smiling or somehow being the first to volunteer yourself to helping with anything she needed.
Time passed and when one of the most liked elephant in the Zoo, Bean suddenly died, you realized that tomorrow is never certain. So working up all your courage you finally went and asked her out.

She was stunned that such a beautiful, young, smart woman dared to even look at her, a 'crazy ' scientist.
Since she did kinda have a thing fir you, she jumped and said YEs

And now there you were in your short denim skirt, white thigh highs, black turtleneck and leather boots, walking alongside your date towards
The Arcade.

"Y/n, you smell really good."

"Ohhh thank you, you also smell great."

"Yah today i took my time in the shower. I wanted to be clean for you."

"Thank you, i also wanted to look nice for you."

"Well you certainly do, i mean were you raised in a farm, because you look like you've been raising cocks around you." She could barely finish the sentence and was laughing her ass cheeks off.

"Hanji Nooo." You joined her and started laughing like a crazy person.

When you made any eye contact with a male figure you would just feel stomach tightne up as you tried to hold in your laughter.

'Ohh she thought that was funny? Well i guess I'm gonna bring out the big guns tonight.'Hanji thought as you both walked in the big arcade filled with a fair amount of people.

Ohhh boy did Hanji bring her A game with both dirty pick up lines and cute pick up lines.

"Did you sit on a pile of sugar? Cause you got a pretty sweet ass."

"You must be a high test score, because i wanna take you home and show you to my mom."

"The word of the day is 'legs'. Let's go back to my place and spread the word."

"You look so cold, want to use me as a blanket?"

"Roses are red, my face is too, that only happens when I'm around you."

"Let's flip a coin heads you're mine, tails you're mine."

"Do you have a sunburn or are you always that hot."

"Do you have a name or should i call you mine?"

The hours went by fast and it was time to head home. You couldn't believe how Hanji could be so dirty and flirtatious and yet sweet and kind.
Just another reason to add in the long list of reasons why you like her so much.

You walked out the mall and waited outside for your Uber to pick you up.
The location you were standing in had a street vendor selling cinnamon buns and the smell made you sneeze,like ugly sneez.

When you looked at Hanji who had a smug look on her face and you emmidiatly knew what was about to happen.

"I would say God bless you but it looks like he already did."

You giggled at how dorky and yet sweet her little compliment was.

"I had fun today Hanji."

"Me too Y/n. You are a lot better than the person i practiced with."

"You practiced for our date? Awww Hanji who was the lucky person that had the honor of helping you?"

"Levi."

"Wait how did you convince him?"

"Mmm i- ohhh shit i promised to buy him a new mop and cleaning supplies. Y/n look your Uber is here, I'm going back in, you can leave." She kissed your cheek and ran inside the mall.

"YOUR CHEEK IS SOFTER TOO!!"