IN ANOTHER LIFE: WONDER WOMAN X FEMALE READER

" Please don't go , so many people in this Island ,why does it have to be you !" Tears streaming out your puffy (e/c) eyes. No amount of torture or suffering could compare to the way you felt at that moment as you watched your lover pack her few belongings preparing to leave.

"Y/n i thought i told you that i will be back before you know it ", Princess Diana said as she stopped packing and looked around searching for something. " Have you seen my Lasso of Truth??" asked Diana who didn't bother looking at her shattered lover. " Diana do you still love me ? Since that MAN arrived here you haven't looked at me once or even touched me like you would everynight before . Diana you've been so distant , it's like i no longer exist , all you see is that ... that Steve !!!"

Diana who had stopped looking for her lasso walked up to you and held your shoulders. " Do you still love me Diana?", you said holding her back and looking at her with teary  eyes. Diana looked at you and smiled ," I don't" the words rolled out her tongue effortlessly and they hit you  like a knife to the heart. You dropped the Lasso that you had been hiding from your now former lover.

Diana who was as surprised as you stepped back and tried processing what she just said. When she had mastered up the courage to apologies , You had left a while ago. Diana really did believe she was inlove with you, so then why did she say she wasn't.

"It's time to leave Princess ", Steve said to Diana who saying farewell to her people but was still searching for someone. In the far corner of her eye she saw her, Y/n. She tried walking to you but was held back by Steve , who ushered her to their boat, she looked back and saw you as you smiled thru your tears waving goodbye to her.

"I'll wait for you Diana"

[TIME SKIP-5 YEARS LATER]

" I'm sorry Diana, i really am", Mala said as the cried in Diana's chest. Diana was in too much shock to even reach at that moment. She made way towards Y/n's chambers, while the tears slowly escaped her eyes as she realized Y/n wasn't gonna be there when she walked in and give her one of her comforting smiles.

She slowly opened the door and she looked around, still searching for anything that told her that you were still alive and well but the wasn't . Instead on the bed was a letter with her name on it. She sat on the bed and laid back holding the letter. She slowly opened it and your  bad handwriting made her smile.

[INSERT SAD MUSIC (LOL)]

Diana 

I can't believe i'm writing this letter. 

Look at you my love , i'm sure you have become more beautiful than the last time i saw  you. 

i miss you so much , everyday , every hour , i know it's only been 2 years but i just want you to come back . You may not love me anymore but come back and just stare at me so i can smile like i did before

I haven't been able to look at anyone the same anymore ,i know it's not healthy for me to be stuck in the past but i can't help it Diana. I love you so much , i rather hurt my self Diana then to face the reality i had to accept without consent . 

but.......

Diana i want you to be happy , you deserve someone you'd call your own and love them unconditionally . It's ohk Diana , don't feel guilty about loving someone. 

If we never meet again just know , even in another life , you'll always be my DIANA, my Wonderwoman 

Y/N

aww Y/N:(