Kasomu Miwa x fem reader: Gojo_Sensei

Being one of Gojo sensei's most trusted student, Y/n was one cocky little shit. She knew her abilities were above third grade sorcery and that made the already big headed girl grow an even bigger head.

Today was just a normal day for said sorcerer. She had breakfast, made fun of the finger eater, tried her luck on Mei Mei but got turned down again and tried making Megumi smile.

As she sat under the shade, trying to relax herself, a wave of familiar energy flushed her relaxed body and jolted her eyes open. No matter how long she's known Gojo, she cannot get used to his energy, it's like being hit by a white haired train.

"Are you busy?" Gojo asked looking down at his favorite student, though he would never fully admit it.

"No."

Was all the (H/C) haired girl said before standing up and stretching so she could do whatever he asked. Her loyalty was never questioned and it never faulted. When the blue eyed God said jump, his puppy jumped, wouldn't even ask how high.

"We are going to go visit Yoshinobu Gakuganji."

Side eyeing his student, Gojo knew she didn't particularly like the place but the was a silver lining to everything and in this case, her name is Kasumi Miwa. Gojo knew of Y/n's little secret, he knew she was in love with the blue haired third grade, and would never pass an opportunity to see her.

"Very well."

^

^

^

^

The pair reached Kyoto quickly and made way to where Gojo would be meeting Yoshinobu. Before long she appeared and Y/n immediately fell into a great spell. 

"Good even Gojo-Sensei, Y/n. The principle is waiting for you sir."

"Very well. Y/n, behave."

She only nodded and Gojo left the two. Kasumi let out a heavy sigh before taking a seat. Y/n followed her as well. 

"Why don't you visit without Gojo sensei?" Kasumi broke the silence that lingered causing it to be slightly awkward.

"Do you want me to visit you?"

Y/n asked looking at the most beautiful girl she's ever had the pleasure of knowing. Kasumi made eye contact and found the (E/C) eyes of Y/n starring at her. The way her cheeks turned a different color made Kasumi's stomach flip.

"Y-yeah." 

Y/n's lips curled up and turned into a smile. She was happy to say the least. Maybe Kasumi didn't mean much of it but she was happy nonetheless.

"I will visit you every chance i get."

And she stayed true to her words. Every day for the next three weeks Y/n would take the trip to Kyoto just to see Kasumi. even for a split second, it be night or day, she made sure not a single day passed without visiting her.

Everyone noticed the change in both their behaviour . Gojo found himself searching high and low for Y/n just for her to turn up after a few hours. Kasumi had become more confident in herself and made sure to try and keep the dark thoughts away.

Today was no different. Y/n walked side by side with Kasumi. Their eyes finding each other and making them blush.

"The others keep teasing and saying you like me, imagine."

Kasumi stated and slightly chuckled. She was sure Y/n didn't like her like that but she had to be sure. She was lying, the others never teased her about Y/n liking her, they teased her about liking Y/n.

"Those bastards. What a fucken lie...."

Y/n glanced over at the her friend and a wave of disappointment washed over her face for a split second

"Hahaha that's what i said. Like you-"

"...Because i love you."

Kasumi stopped in her tracks to turn and look at Y/n, who had the familiar blush stained face with that beautiful smile. She knew she loved her and was so worried she wouldn't feel the same way.

Taking every ounce of confidence, Kasumi pulled Y/n's face towards hers. Their lips meeting each other to create a feeling of Euphoria in just a few seconds.

Pulling away to look at each other, the were no words to describe the feeling their hearts felt on that busy sidewalk.

"I love you too...Gojo Sensei."

"What?"

The screaming was heard through the L/n household. Y/n woke up from the nicest yet worst dream ever. Panting and wanting air she tossed the covers off her and made way to leave the room.

"Where are you going?"

The sleepy voice of Kasumi L/n said as she sat up from the bed. Her hair was a mess and she looked out of it.

It took Y/n a couple of minutes to remember that Kasumi was her wife now and that was a dream of events that happened years ago, apart from the Gojo part. Y/n jumped on Kasumi and held her tight.

"Baby, Gojo Sensei is not my type. You are. Now let's go to sleep, Tanjirou has school tomorrow."

happily married and have a son, there's no questioning Y/n's loyalty now.

Idk but the end was ...... you know