It's short and a bit sad: part 2

>Trigger warning: mention of suicide<

You were walking around looking for Midari.
You hadn't seen her all day and it was worrying the shit out of you.

She had disappeared a number of before times and every time you found her, she was trying to commit suicide.
You found her submerged in a pool with bricks pulling her down once.

Another incident was when she was playing with fire and burnt herself.
There are so many other times she's endangered herself that it's ridiculous.

Now there you were again looking for her.
'Why does she do it? Why can't she just wanna live, one day I'll make her happy' you thought as you continued looking around.

"I saw her go up to the roof." Yumeka said as she stood in front of you.

"Thank you." You said as you started running towards the roof.

Yumeka had been watching someone two. She had her big brown eyes on you and couldn't really take them off you.

She tried a number of times to get close to you and possibly start a new relationship but you were so keen on keeping Midari alive, you never noticed.

°•○●•°•○●•°•○●•°•

You ran up the stairs that led up to the roof. Your heart racing and your mind thinking of the worst.

But as you pushed hhe door of the roof open and saw her, a half sigh of relief escaped from your mouth.

You cautiously walked towards her, making sure to not scare her.

"Y/n, why are you here?" She asked slightly turning her head as she stood on the edge of the roof

"Midari please get down from there." You said in the most calm way still making way to her, step by step.

"Ahhh Y/n, I'm so tired of everything."

"It's ok, we can go get some rest and you won't be tired." You said trying to keep her mind off killing herself.

"You think is some kind of joke, Y/n i am-"
She was cut off by you as you grabbed her hand and pulled her down from the step on the edge.

You both fell on the ground. You looked over at Midari who was terrified and scared.
You sighed as you hugged her tightly into your chest.

"It's ok Midari, you'll be just fine."

You stayed in that position for a good minute until you decided leave. You stood up after Midari who was awfully quiet.

"Y/n?" Midari suddenly called out as you were dusting yourself up.

"Yeah?" You replied not looking at her as the dirt on your skirt was occupying you.

"It's not gonna be ok, I'm gonna continue trying until i eventually succeed."

When you heard those words something broke in you. It was like the words were guiding you to do something you hadn't thought of.

Midari continued walking till she reached the door and was gone. She hadn't noticed your change in mood as she left you alone on her suicide roof.

You smiled as you took off your school blazer and turned back around towards the edge. You took your shoes off and were walking in your thigh highs.

You climbed up to the edge of the step and looked down.
The roof was high up and the fall from there could kill you.

But even with that consideration you turned your back on the fall and just lpushed yourself off the roof.

"Y/N WAIT!" Yumeko called out as she watched you fall.
Without thinking twice she jumped in pursuit of you.

"I'm trying hard to trust you when you say give me your hand. Baby I'm falling, i hope you catch me when-"

You stopped singing when you felt a pair of hands wrap themselves around you.
You didn't expect it to be Midari but a part of you hoped it was.

"I think I'm inlove again."

So i wrote that.
It's also short so yeah.
I've been posting alot her damn
Ahhh whatever.

I love you guys so much.