NOT YET: KIRARI X FEM! READER

Ummmm this is like a lyric oneshot(it's my first time writing something like this so bare with me)

Song name: LOVE LIKE YOU by Rebecca Sugar

Kirari

If i could begin to be
Half of what you think of me
I could do about anything
I could even learn how to love

"Kirari you are so amazing. I honestly couldn't do that but you were able to sign them. You really are something special"

When i see the way you act Wondering when I'm coming back
I could do about anything
I could even learn how to love

"I'm sorry but you shouldn't have waited " I said as i walked into our apartment.

Y/n was sitting on the table that looked a bit too decorated.

"We'll celebrate it tomorrow," She said as she stood up and started cleaning everything up.

Our Anniversary, how could i forget ,again

I always thought i might be bad Now I'm sure it's true
'Cause i think you're so good
And I'm nothing like you

"MAYBE IF YOU GAVE ME SPACE AND LET ME WORK I COULD HAVE FINISHED AND SIGNED THEM. GOD! Y/N YOU ARE SO SUFFOCATING!"

When i opened my eyes she was trembling and in the verge of tears.

I sighed and tried touching her but she flinched and took a step back.
"I'm sorry"

With all that i had said to her later that night she was laughing and giggling with me.

This girl😔

Look at you go i just adore you
I wish i that knew what makes you think I'm so special

"Kirari look what i found, it's your old uniform " She said waving it around.

"Please try it on, for meeeee"

"Ohk" With that i wore it and as soon as she saw me she 'awwwd'

"You look so beautiful Kirari, you are exactly the woman i fell inlove with 5 years ago." She said hugging me from behind .

If i could begin to do something that does right by you
I would about anything
i would even learn how to love

"What's wrong?" I asked as i knelt down next to her. Her eyes were red and empty.
"Are you cheating on me Kirari?" She asked in a whisper like manner but i could hear her

"What?! Why would i cheat on you? I swear I'm not cheating." I tried reassuring her as I pulled her into a hug.

Her phone dropped from her lap and onto the floor, from the corner of my eye i could see a picture of me and Sayaka being too close for comfort.

Then i knew where she got the idea but it was not as it seemed.

"I would never hurt you on purpose Y/n please believe me. You are the only person for me. Please...." I layed my head on the crook of her neck and finally she hugged me back.

When i see the way you look shaken by how long it took
I could do about anything i could even learn how to love like you

"Ohh i remember this, we were at the beach and you chased a kid around with a crab. He even started crying Kiri." Y/n said laughing as she showed me pictures she had been taking of us for the last 5 years together.

"Ohhh God and this was when you stole tickets from those kids at the arcade. You are honesty so evil"

............

I love so much Y/n
I wish to let you rest in peace
But
I can't let you go
Not yet.....

Spain but the S is silent