17

you must be wondering why Ariel and Taehyung can't be unite?

as you must already know, the moment Ariel crossed the dimension, she entered the human world, the world where Taehyung grew up in and thought he always has been one.

she will grow weaker and weaker in time, and she can't protect him or her self anymore as she is losing her power, so just by instinct Taehyung will protect her at all cost, and the power that he never knew he had would appear driven by his natural instinct, and it was to protect the one he loves most.

and when he started to learn about his power, it will grow a signal to Lucifer that someone out there, is one of his kind, not just any demon but one of his heritage which is true, Taehyung was his heir, and when that happens Lucifer will do anything in his power to unite with his child and that won't be pretty.

he has been to the earth once, it didn't turned out well, besides the Lucifer that he is right now isn't the same Lucifer who only wants to play with humans, he is ruthless and he wants power, he craved power more than anything.

i doubt he will just do a regular son and father reunion, he will do whatever it takes for him to makes Taehyung follow his path and if that doesn't work out the way he wants to, he will kill every human kind, and making sure nothing left breathing in this planet earth and that means he ruins the balance of nature.

I have known Lucifer for centuries, he would try to trigger Taehyung's power and if Taehyung was triggered, as long as Taehyung doesn't kill anyone with his power, as long as there is no blood on his hands and power, he will stay on the right side of the track and won't follow his father path but that would be hard to handle, he is a grown up man, and never in his 27 years of living has he ever been taught to control his power or even acknowledge himself that he is a supernatural creature, and if he learns know it will be hard for him to control it, plus if Lucifer was the one who triggered his power there will be blood to be spilled and it will be on Taehyung's hand and it will do damage on him, it will destroy his humanity, the only thing that keep him and the rest of the humanity on it's place safe and sound.

by all means, Taehyung was born to keep the rest of humanity safe and sound, by staying human.

by staying oblivious to his power.

"Yoongi hyung!" the latter shows up with a huge smile on his face with Ariel on his side, something is definitely happening and i don't know why i feel bad about it.

"yes?"

"Ariel and i are engaged." did i hear that right?

"what?"

"we are engaged, sajangnim." says Ariel showing off her engagement ring.

"no, you guys can't be engaged!"

"what do you mean hyung? you are supposed to be happy and supportive about our engagement!"

"how long have you guys even been together?! isn't it too fast for you and her to engage?"

"6 months now."

"you only know each other for 6 months and you want to have a freaking engagement?" no this isn't happening, this can't be happening.

"yes, and what about it? we love each other, isn't that enough?"

oh fuck, i forgot they are mate, they were born to be soulmate, the connection and bond are stronger than any bond.

"no! it isn't! she is just appear out of no where Taehyung, what if she has criminal records? what if she was a run away criminal? you don't know that!"

Taehyung was surely pissed by my choice of words, Ariel was hurt by my response to their engagement, she must be surprised how i just opposed their engagement right away, when all these times i have always been nice to her.

"you don't know anything hyung! you have no right to judge her."

his voice deepened than usual, showing how mad he is right now and i should stop, i can't stop! one day when something happen to Ariel, it will broke him, and when it happens..

"as a matter of fact young man! i do! i know more than you think you do!"