30

"well last night was lovely."

i can't believe i ended up on his bed all over again.

"well, I'm leaving." i said as i put on my attire, i was supposed to scold his ass or something.

why on earth was i stupid enough to finally had sex with him?

"so soon?"

"i need my time Tae."

he just laughed at my answer, as if it was just a joke to him.

"sweetheart, we had sex last night."

"i wasn't in my right state of mind Taehyung."

"sure Jan." he said as he rolled his eyes, dang that was sexy.

"i meant it, stay away from me."

"if i remember correctly, you were the one who came to find me."

"you were the one who seduced me."

"and?"

"fuck you, Tae."

"you already did, love."

it's pointless to talk with him. i swear to God.

I'll just leave then.

on my way out, he left me quite speechless.

"I can't change who i am Ariel, this is who i am, son of the devil and a witch. my life has turned upside down, everything has changed, don't leave me. you are the only thing that keep me sane and stop me from being a ruthless killing machine."

he is right, i just need an adjustment from all of the drama that been happening since i raised from the death.

"that man who i killed was.."

"he deserved it."

he looked at me confused, that man was a rapist, someone like him deserves to die.

"i guess i was just not used to the fact that the man i fell in love with able to kill someone."

he chuckled at me.

"you aren't mad at me anymore?" 

"no, just need to adjust to the new you."

"i don't want to be a killer, i never asked to. i was born half evil half witch Ari. it's my fate."

"i get it."

his body getting closer to kiss me, but a phone call interrupting us.

"my God, what now?!" he complained.

"who is it?"

"Jimin."

"answer him."

he rolled his eyes and answer the phone and put Jimin on speaker.

KTH: what do you want?
PJM : WHAT THE FUCK TAE?!
KTH: ....
PJM : THAT GUY WAS A RAPIST?!
KTH: you called me just for this bullshit?
PJM : BRO THAT GUY WAS MY MOM FAVOURITE PRIEST, HOW THE FUCK?
KTH : that doesn't stop him from being a disgusting piece of shit, now are you done? I'm in the middle of something here, he is dead anyways, you saw me crushed his heart with my own hands, now will you stop freaking out? man's dead, everyone's happy.
PJM: I-

Taehyung ended the call.

"now where were we love?"

***

the news of a dead Priest wasn't easy for this town to forget, especially knowing that he was also a rapist in disguise.

the police is having a hard time finding the murder, people in this town agreed to just let the murder live, but it's still a murder.

"this was your doing, wasn't it Tae?" Yoongi asked.

"he deserved it."

"it wasn't your job to killed him."

"i wanted to."

"YA! do you want to be a killing machine so bad or what?"

"why are you mad? i don't kill innocent people, as a matter of fact i protect them from having a rapist tainted those innocent souls."

"tell me the truth, you have the urge to kill since you brought Ariel back to life, because that was the first time you triggered your murderous self."

i looked at him dead in the eyes, as i give him my answer.

"yes, and i love how they show fear and regrets on their eyes once i took care of their disgusting lives. now if you don't shut up Yoongi hyung, with all due respect i will fucking chop your tongue off."

i smiled and left his bar.

"NO LET ME GO" someone screamed from a far.

a boy to be precise, "shut up!" the other boy command.

from the sound of it, it definitely sound like the previous boy is the weaker opponent.

"maybe if you feel what those victims feel when your disgusting father touched them against their will.."

oh, so that bastard had a son.

well what a shame.

"no please please no..." what a weakling.

i watched him from a far about to get his ass beaten. I'm bored after all and being empathetic isn't exactly my cup of tea, maybe my other self would help this poor boy.

can't we help him?

of course he would say something like this, well to be fair every time Ariel is around i let my other self with some of his humanity left came out. but when Ariel isn't around i took the control.

i the son of evil, i the dark side of me who knows nothing about mercy.

"a deal is a deal, I'll only let you take over when Ariel is around, don't be greedy."

but that boy need our help.

"and i need to be entertained after dealing with Yoongi's bullshit."

you are ruthless.

"I'm son of the devil, what do you want expect?"

you are still me.

"and?"

and i demand you to be an angel and help him.

"nice try."

fucking hell, just help the poor boy.

"it's a little bit too late for that."

someone just helped him, no not someone, but a wolf.

it has a black fur, and it's definitely not your average wolf.

it has a golden eyes glowing under the full moon, it's claws and teeth are sharp and from the look from it's face, it's angry.

"we have our town a new comer, i guess."

a werewolf huh, this town just gets even more interesting each day.

i follow the wolf secretly, hiding behind the dark and the shadow.

it brings me to the forest, of course it's the safest place for a creature like that.

i watched it shift into a human.

wait, i know that body perfectly.

"Jeongguk?" he turn around with his eyes widen as he saw me.