13

Her POV

i woke up to a very worry Taehyung next to me.

what happened? where am i?

"oh God, you are finally awake." he says

"what happened to me?" i asked him, my back suddenly feel so light, i have my hands roaming to my back and i can't feel my wings...

"W-where is my wings?" he was startled at my question, it was obvious.

he doesn't know how to tell me, i stood up on my feet as I used my speed to the living room, everything is a mess

the windows are broken, right probably from my screams earlier.

as i was observing the room, i met Jungkook glossy eyes, he was crying his heart out, he can't help but to feel guilty.

"Ariel-ssi I'm sorry, i didn't mean to, i don't know."

i know it wasn't his fault, and i don't blame him, i know sooner or later this would happen, i just never thought or prepared to be this fast

"it's not your fault." i told him, "no, if i listened to you-"

i stopped him as i look at him dead in the eyes "it wasn't your fault, it was bound to happen sooner or later, this is my punishment, stop blaming your self."

as i said that, he burst into tears, Jimin was there looking at me, "Ariel-ssi, your wings turned to ashes, i couldn't save it, I'm sorry." he said as he frowned at him self.

i couldn't say anything, even though i know this was bound to happen, I'm still sad that my wings are gone now, the part of me isn't here anymore.

my world started to change little by little, and it's scary to think that one day i won't be able to feel my power anymore, and i can't protect him.

as i was zoning out, i feel a pair of hands on my waist, "everything is going to be alright, I promised."

i hope so Taehyung, i really do hope so.