11

Her POV

Taehyung and i decided that it's a good idea for me to re-introduce my self to his friends since the last time they met me wasn't exactly a pleasant experience, so here i am.

their eyes hold so much emotions, all in one mostly fear "u-uhmm, what is she doing here Tae?" one of them asked.

"she is here to apologize for what she did to you guys not too long ago." i just stand there observing them in silent, Jungkook just keep staring at me like he seen a ghost, can't blame him what i did was inhuman.

"look, I apologize for what i did to you Jungkook, our first encounter wasn't pleasant and i scared you guys, it wasn't my intention."

a good 4 eternity later after i explained them about my existence, they only goes 👁👄👁 and Jungkook open his mouth asked me literally the dumbest question ever.

"so can you like magically makes me rich?"

Taehyung, Jimin and Seokjin has officially lost their patience with Jungkook after he asked such question.

"yah! she is a guardian angel, not a freaking jinny that came out of a magical lamp, this ain't a whole new world aladin Jungkook!"

Jin was frustrated at Jungkook stupidity, "i mean who knows right?"

"no Jungkook, as a matter of fact, i can't just magically make you rich in a day, you want to be rich so bad then go get a job." Jungkook just pouted at my answer.

"gee i know, it's not like i haven't tried before." Taehyung just snorted, "i offered you to join modeling once, you said you don't want to because you are shy."

"whatever, I'm broke now, if the offer still up I'll take it, whatever you want me to join modeling I'll take it, you want to offer me to be a porn star I'll fucking take it." at the mention of a porn star, Jin choked on his cold noodles, i don't even realize he got himself a cold noodles already.

"what is a porn star?" i asked, this time Taehyung choked on my question, i genuinely am confused.

"gosh you are so pure." Jimin says as he threw himself at me and hug me.

"i swear if anyone tries to hurt you, my smol hands are ready to fight them!" he says as he hug me tighter, "okay that's enough Jimin." a deep voice stop Jimin from hugging me further.

"what is it guys?" i asked again, I'm starting to get annoyed.

"it's a job where you get to share the world how to procreate, it's basically sex education, it's just so explicit-" Jungkook explained.

"oh, how do you share it to the world?"

"through the internet, we can access it and watch it." he says, as Taehyung stopped him again this time he ties a red ribbon on Jungkook lips and he managed to shut up.

"oh, can i watch it then?" Taehyung widen his eyes "absolutely not."

"why?"

"just don't watch it." i sigh, fine if he doesn't let me watch, I'll find another way to watch it eventually, no one can stop me after all.