03

Her POV

today he wake up with a good mood again, I'm happy for him.

he dressed up gracefully, sometimes i do wonder, if he is human? like i know he is just human, but his grace is out of the world.

I have never seen a human so effortlessly beautiful like him before.

and it's a privilege for me to have the right to watch him grow into a beautiful being that he is right now.

"you look beautiful" i said as he just keep looking at the mirror doing his hair, "you will do just fine Taehyung!" he said to him self.

cute.

here we are, in a restaurant with the same girl from yesterday, my boy look so excited and nervous at the same time, it's adorable.

"what would you like to eat Rena-ah?"
she was gracefully scanning the menu, she is gorgeous indeed.

i can feel Taehyung eyes on her the whole time, he do look at her cleavage once in a while, sneaky boy.

"i would have a pasta." she said as Taehyung nod at her choice.

"okay then i would have the same thing as yours."

after Taehyung told the waitress about their order, Rena excused her self to go to the toilet, and something tells me i have to go follow her, maybe it's just my guardian instinct, so i follow her.

i see her touching up her makeup, and play with her phone for a while, she was smiling the whole time, and something about her smile give me an uneasy feelings, i look closer to her phone.

"Jae💜"  so she was texting someone?

i take another look of her text with her friend, they are talking about, what the heaven did i just read? and is that pills?

she wants to drugged him?

this woman is sick in the head!

oh not today! not on my watch!

what do i do? what do i do? think Ariel, don't let this evil woman ruin him.

oh right, i could always possessed one of the workers here.

"I'm so sorry for what I'm about to do, but my boy is in danger." i said to one of the waitress before i took over her body.

as soon as the evil woman came out from the toilet, i purposely bump this body to her, and took the nasty drugs when she wasn't looking, i throw it to the bin nearest and get out of this body.

as soon as i managed to get out, the poor waitress got scolded by her manager, "I'm sorry, but you just saved someone's life today." i whispered as i go back to Taehyung.

"sorry it took so long." My God, drop the act, you snake.

"it's okay, the food isn't here yet anyways." Taehyung says as Rena just look at him up and down, scanning him like a predator aiming for its prey.

i hate her, ugh can i ruin her dress now? yeah maybe i can do that.

perfect, the waiter came right on time.

"Ah, My God, this is my favourite dress!" she yelled at the waiter, Taehyung was just staring at her, not liking the way she was so rude to the waiter.

"I'm so sorry mam, i didn't meant to."

Taehyung got up and give her his blazer, "it's okay, it was an accident no big deal. don't worry." the waiter breathe in relief, "ugh, the service is so bad." she complains and rolled her eyes annoyed with the fact that not a moment ago she fell and now her perfect dress is ruined.

"hey, it's okay, you still look stunning."

no, she isn't, ugh Taehyung you are tasteless.

"you are too sweet Taetae."

yes he is, and your wicked self don't deserve him.

"a sweet lady like you deserve it."

i want to throw up, like right now.

sweet? oh sweety, she is far from sweet!

she is a two faced little evil who wants to use you and ruin your career.

"i like you."

Rena confessed all of the sudden, what the heaven?!

Taehyung of course was taken by a surprise, "thank you I'm flattered really." he said as her legs was running up and downs on his, his cheeks was heated from her bold action.

"R-Rena.. what are you doing?"

she was just smirking as Taehyung feels even more uncomfortable.

"why? you don't like it?"

well he doesn't exactly feels euphoric, you imbecile wicked witch.

"i don't mean that, it's just i-"

she chuckled, probably thinking that this is amusing.

"you are so innocent Taetae. that's what i like most about you, you intrigued me."

okay? cringe.

Taehyung just smiled, "t-thank you i guess?" what? why would he thanked her? did he considered it as a compliment?

"no baby no, she sees you as nothing more but an object for her sick fantasy and will use you for her own personal pleasure."

ah, this is so frustrating, i can't tell him directly. it's time like this i wish he can see me.

but it's impossible.

"do you want to come to my place Taetae?"

please say no.

"sure."

I'm so done with his innocence i swear.

he just walk him self in to the trap and i don't know what to do.

well, i might as well enjoy the ride and the horrible event that is about to happen.

"come on in."

his eyes are roaming through the apartment, obviously amazed by the elegant decor, as for me i feel somehow weird in this place, it's like this place is surrounded with a very dark aura and negative energy.

something is off with this woman, and it's not just her being a predator.

i roamed around her apartment, trying to save my human from her tainted soul, i keep looking for something that i don't even know what, until i stumbled upon this dark room.

what the heaven is this? who is she worshipping?

i look around trying to figured out what is she worshipping, and boy was i surprised "Succubus" she made a deal with a sex demon to lure men in to her trap, that way she became more and more alluring, this gives her advantage for her career.

he could die if he had sex with her, "NO" i screamed in rage, i blasted out from that filthy room to find him in her room, she was already kissing him, so i use everything in my power to get her off of him.

i was angry, and when I'm angry my power strengthen to it's maximum.

i threw her off of him.

he was shocked at what just happened, so was she.

he looked at me as his eyes widen in horror and he passed out.

as for her, she passed out too after i attacked her.

i brought Taehyung back home.