02

Taehyung POV

it's that dream again, i keep seeing wings, angel wings appearing in my dream, and a warm beautiful smile that assure me that I'm safe, something about that smile makes me feel safe and protected.

it's been happening since my grandmother died, at first it was just a pair of wings and a feeling of protected, and as time goes by, I'm starting to see a pair of beautiful golden eyes, and a very warm smile.

it's like whatever it is in my dream gives me a feeling of comfort and safe that i never had before, before my grandmother died she was someone who taught me to be a good person, and love me with everything she had, she made sure i ate well, she took care of me when my parents are busy working.

whatever creature in my dream is, they give me that feeling again, that only my grandmother could give, that's why i always start my day with a happy face, i didn't know that a dream could affect my day a lot, it felt so real.

today I'm just extra happy, i have a photoshoot session with the one and only Choi Rena, my role model.

I'm both nervous and excited, because i have been looking up to her my whole life, and nervous because today is my first time to see her live in person.

📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷

"yes, beautiful! good job Taehyung-ssi!"

that was tiring but i always enjoy modelling, it's something i have always wanted to do and now i did it.

working in a fashion industry give me a lot of advantages, don't even get me started with the designer clothes i got for free and the makeup.

i love having my face all dolled up and looking handsome as always, not just that i also got to meet a lot of attractive people, like Choi Rena for example, she is like the queen of modelling, she is so professional and her confidence, is something that i admire most from her aside from her looks of course.

she has this beautiful golden skin, curly hair, almond eyes and a sharp jawline that compliment her whole look, she is such a beauty.

today is my lucky day, i get to have a photoshoot with her, i have always admire her from a far but today was different, i was so close with her, my heart beat faster than AGUSTD rap, i get to touch her and Oh My God, her skin is so soft.

"Taehyung-ssi, good work today." did i just got complimented by the Choi Rena?!

can i marry her? 😚🤡

"thankyou Rena sunbaenim, you did amazing too!" she was just smiling at me "aw you are too sweet, just Rena is fine Tae, don't need to be so formal with me."

"oh, o-okay..." mam she is so cute and for what, it's not good for my heart.

"see you around Taetae." taetae she said? i think she is the one.

kidding, unless....

"Rena-ah.. " i called out her name as she turned around, "do you maybe wants to go out with me?" she blinked her eyes as she smiled at me "of course." life loves me.

"perfect, I'll pick you up tomorrow then?"

best day of my life.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Her POV

Another day of me watching my beautiful human living his life, he seems oddly happier than yesterday though, whatever it is, I'm glad, i would hate it to see him sad and down just like when his grandmother died 3 years ago, poor guy was so sad, and won't go out like his usual self.

well, today is different i can feel his mood lifted up, it's a good thing then, he started his day with a good mood.

the reason of him being all smiley turns out to be this beautiful girl in front of me, they are scheduled to have a photoshoot together, i can tell from the look of his eyes, he admires her a lot.

well she is gorgeous, but we can only tell by her attitude, let's hope she isn't a bad person, he deserves to be treated well.

oh? he is taking her out? that was fast.

why do i feel uneasy about her? it's like something isn't right and i can't exactly tell what.

i have to put my eyes on her a little extra.

for now, i will just enjoy seeing Taehyung in a good mood, he is so precious.

"please be happy all the time."
i whispered to his ear, when he fell asleep.

you must be wondering what do i do when he is sleeping? I'm wide awake, makes sure that nobody is trying to kill him in his sleep, my power works even better at night.

so I'll just wandering around his small apartment and most of the time just watching him sleep. i mean i really have nothing else to do other than watching him sleep peacefully, he sleeps like a baby.

sometimes another angel from another division would come around, this time angel of hope pay us a visit.

"hello Ariel"

that's my name, no i don't have a fish tail or do my hair is red, I'm not Ariel the mermaid, I'm Ariel the guardian angel.

"hello Hoseok." he smiles as he walk closer to the both me and Taehyung.

"do you know why I'm here?" he asked.

"why?"

"why?"

Angel of hope is known to be cheerful, i mean it's his job to spread hope and cheer people up, so whenever he is around i can't help but to feel hopeful.

"I'm here to remind you, that life is full of hope, and you are his only hope."

what does he means by me being Taehyung only hope? I'm here to protect him.

"what do you mean?" he just smile and vanish.

"just do your job like usual, one day you'd know"

👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼