04

Her POV

i put him in his bed tucked him in a blanket, with Yeontan keep barking at me, "i didn't do anything to him!" i yelled at the little fur ball, though it's still growling at me.

after he passed out not too long ago, i teleported us right away, but before that i erased that wicked witch memory about Taehyung.

it was a lot of work, it's been a while since i used my power too much, i mean who would have thought that, Taehyung would be faced with a wicked witch who worshipped a freaking sex demon Succubus and was about to be sacrificed.

i mean that was unexpected! i haven't fight a demon for so long, well technically i didn't fight a demon but i fought their believer.

"ah you are so stupid Taehyung! why are you so naive? what would you do without me?"

i brushed his hair from his forehead, watching him like i always do, it's my job after all, right? this worry that overcome me was all because it's my job, it's because i have a connection with him and he was in danger.

nothing more, i hope.

the whole time i was looking out for him, watching him sleep, he began to sweat and his body was shaking, gibberish words are coming out from his lips.

"what's wrong?" i go closer to him and put my hand over his forehead, and he calmed down right away.

i didn't realize it was morning again, another day has come, i waited for him to open his eyes as i lay my self down beside him.

he turned around and open his eyes, his pupil widen, "what the fuck" and that was the first thing that came out from his mouth after he woke up.

i rolled my eyes "way to start your day" sarcastically of course, he can't hear me after all.

"OH MY GOD, you can speak"

what does he mean, i can speak? wait a minute,

"YOU CAN SEE ME?"

i widen my eyes.

"I'm not blind!" he answered.

"you aren't supposed to be able to see me!"

this is bad, i shouldn't be seen!

"why?"

he asked as confusion was written all over his face.

"because I'm your guardian angel."

he proceed my answer by scanning me, starts from my head to toe.

Taehyung POV

"because I'm your guardian angel."

i look at her from head to toe, her wavy silver hair, her posture was tall but not taller than me, her skin was a perfect tanned with few tattoos on her both arms, her hair is covering her whole body, she wasn't wearing anything beneath her hair, and is that a fucking wing? real wings? it's so big, and looks so soft.

i wanted to touch it, but before i can touch, her hand stopped me, she hold my hand and look me in the eyes "my wings are off limits" i just noticed her eyes, oh my god that is the same eyes that i always see in my dream.

"you..." i gasped in surprise, not believing the sight I'm seeing right now.

"are you done admiring my beautiful existence?" her voice has a soft velvet tone to it.

"I'm sorry.."

she just look at me with her golden eyes, i noticed she has a little fangs on her teeth, she looks ethereal.

i mean of course, she is an angel after all.

wait i have an angel? in my apartment?

"holy shit" she widen her eyes in surprised, "can you stop that bad habit of yours? like whenever you are surprised you always curse and i don't like it at all." she scolded me, "yeah well sorry but it isn't everyday thing for me to see an angel in my room! I'm still processing"

she sighs, "i have always been here you know, I've been looking out for you, for the last 25 years."

hold the f up?

"you are telling me that you have always been here? how come i just see you now?"

she shrugs her shoulder, "i don't understand that either, but do you remember anything from yesterday?"

yesterday? i remember i was with Rena, we had dinner together, and then she invited me to her apartment and we...

we kissed, until...

"OH GOD, what did you do to Rena?"

she look troubled with my questions,

"you ask too many questions, what i did to Rena, doesn't even matter now!"

right, that's should be the least of my worry now, i have a supernatural creature in my apartment who is just as confused as me.

"if i can see you, what if the others can see you too?"

she groans, she looks hopeless.

"i don't know Tae, if you can see me that means i can lose my power, this shouldn't even happen, i don't know how it happens, and if the others can see me too, that means I'm getting weaker and weaker and I'm becoming human, do you see the problem now?!"

she was desperate that's why she raised her voice at me, i didn't know angels are short tempered, aren't they supposed to be nice and kind? she is so snappy.

"okay, calm down, let's try it out okay, let's try to meet my best friend, he is a good person, I'm sure he.. "

"Jimin right?" she asked as i nod, "how do you know?"

"i have been watching you since you were born, of course i know."

right i forgot about that.