10

Her POV

I've been sitting in the dining room since i woke up this morning, and Taehyung been busy in the kitchen to cook something for him and i, he dragged me out of bed and force me to sit and watch him cook.

after my confession last night, i thought things will be different, i thought he would feel uncomfortable around me, but he becomes even more comfortable than before, right he is just as attached as i am.

"okay so, your power is limited now, you are easily drained, so in conclusion, you need to eat." he said as he offered me a plate of a scrambled egg.

"I'm fine, i will be fine, i never eat before, I'm an angel, not human, i don't need this."

he sighs, "listen, this isn't about you are an angel, or human or whatever, but let's face it, stop being a denial, you are slowly losing powers, your body doesn't work like it used to anymore."

oh damn you feelings, "fine."

he smiled at me and pat my hair "good girl." can he stop? he knows i like him and he just makes things worse.

"it tastes better than it looks."

he just nods and keep eating his food.

"what are you gonna do?"

he asked all of the sudden, "obviously looking for a way to fix everything back to normal." i said as he stopped eating, "i have to die then?"

"what? how do you know?"

"i accidentally listen to your conversation between you and your angels friend."

he can see them?
that's weird, he should not be able to see them, well he can see me because of the connection we share, and i crossed the line between our dimension.

"well don't worry, I'll look for another way, i won't let you die." i took his hand as he was surprised at my sudden touch.

"why do you hate being a human so much?"

"i don't, but my whole life has always been protecting you from a far Taehyung, that's my life purpose."

"is that all? it's not because you see us humans as an inferior being than your kind?"

i can't answer that, it's because some of it is true, i do see humans as an inferior being, and believe that angels are superior, we are immortal and powerful as for humans they are weak.

but at the same time i don't think that's the main reason, maybe because I'm scared to change into a whole different being.

"it's complicated."

"alright, since you are now stuck with me, and basically starting to change into human."

"I'm not."

"yes, you are transitioning."

"i still can stop the process."

"true, but for now you stuck with me, in a human world, so me being a kind human being, will teach you about the do's and the don't as a human."

alright that's better than doing nothing at all.

"okay."

"first of all, if you go outside, you have to tell me where you are going, update me everytime you reach your destination or when you are about to go back home."