23

It's funny how my life has turned upside down, how 1 person could change my whole life, how i thought i got everything figured out until Ariel came to the picture.

She changed everything, the feeling i had with her was like no other, it wasn't just a mere crush, it terrified me but at the same time it consumed me.

She was everything for me, she was my soulmate, i don't think i can love someone like i loved her, i wasn't ready when she came in to my life, just as much as I'm not ready to give her a proper burial right now.

I can't even move, i can't accept the fact that she had to die because of me, i don't think i can move on with my life like nothing happened.

I still want her, i still crave her, she drive me nuts.

"please make it stop, make it stop!"

I can't do it anymore, and i had no choice but to beg on my knees in front of the devil, or should i call him my father? i don't know, everything that happens in my life happened too fast, i never really had a time to actually proceed every information thrown at me at once.

"make the pain gone, if you ever see me as your son, make it stop."

his eyes look at me with a pity, and i swear i can sense a sadness coming out from himself.

"are you sure you want to stop the pain?"

"do you think I'm joking right now? am i not miserable enough?"

"you don't know what you are wishing for son, you don't know what comes after this."

"aren't you supposed to be the devil? why bother to give a damn about a child that you didn't even acknowledge 27 years ago?"

why can't he just do as i said?

"yes, i am the devil but you are my son! my off springs! i care about you it was never my intention to left you, i didn't even know i had a son! and i want to make it up to you."

"then make the pain stop, that's the only way for you to make up for the last 27 years."

"Taehyung, this isn't you..."

right, this isn't me, that's what they always said, they told me that I'm supposed to be good but had the audacity to lie to me for the last 27 years, i don't even know who i am anymore.

"i don't even know who i am anymore, i thought i know, i thought i was just a common human being! Yoongi hyung! don't give me that bullshit about me losing my self when all you did is lying to my face!"

"you don't want this Tae."

"why must you make the decision for my self hyung? you don't know shit about me! you thought you know what's best for me? and lying to me for 27 years was a good idea?"

"no-"

"then shut up, for once in my life i want to do shit my ways, even if it's a bad one, i have nothing to lose anymore."

"the fate of human population is in your hand Taehyung, think about it."

"then let them die along with me and my sanity."

i look up to him, the devil

"do it, or you can forget about being a father to me."

he was conflicted to grant my wish, as my mom entered the room to stop me, but really she can keep trying and i will not change my mind.

"don't do this Taehyung-ah, I'm begging you."

"mom, i don't care anymore."

"Luci, if you do what he asked for, i will hate you for real, i will never forgive you for destroying our son."

nice emotional blackmail, i can do that too.

"if you don't do it, i will never forgive you for not acknowledging me for the last 27 years. your choice."