27

After Taehyung brought me back from the death, everything isn't the same anymore, i feel weird to be alive.

I should be happy, but something is bugging me, i don't know what it is but it makes me feel uneasy.

"seriously Ari, it's been 2 weeks since you are back from the death, are you still mad over the fact that i sacrificed Rena?"

I'm not mad, I'm disappointed at him, the Taehyung i knew wouldn't even hurt a fly, whenever i see him, i don't feel the same warm love that he and i used to share, but instead of darkness.

"what am i supposed to do Tae? thanking you? i never asked you to bring me back to life, especially if you had to sacrificed someone's life just for me."

hurt was written all over his face,

"and i never asked you to sacrificed your life to saved me either Ari."

"i couldn't let you die like that Taehyung!"

"WELL THEN SO AM I! i couldn't just let you die for me, do you think i could just live my life after watching you die right in front of my eyes?"

his hands found my face as he look at my eyes intensely, "i can't lose you, not now, not ever Ari."

the man in front of me has changed completely, and i can't help but to blame my self, my death has done a massive damage on him, that he let his evil took control of him.

the moment Taehee crushed my heart with his palm, i know Taehyung would snapped, and finally unleashed the evil inside him.

and in that moment his innocence was gone.

he became someone who can't control his anger, his madness, and when it comes to me, he became very territorial he won't let a man live when they very much laid their eyes on me.

he will lose his chill.

"i don't know who you are anymore Taehyung."

"I'm still me Ariel, I'm still the same man who loves you more than anything in this world."

"no, the Taehyung i know couldn't even hurt a fly."

"right, think whatever you want to think Ari, but just so you know everything that i did was for you."

"i never asked you to kill someone!"

"yes! you never asked me for that, but you should know that i would kill anyone just for you, just to save you and bring you back to life, i can't lose you."

this is too much for me, i need some space, i can't seem to breathe the same air as he is, because every time i see him,  i can't help but to feel mad at him.

"you know what Taehyung, leave me alone."

"what?"

he asked, coldly.

"i said, leave. me. alone."

he smirked instead, that smirk is sexy-

hold up, stop Ariel, get a grip.

"maybe, i haven't made my self clear."

he took a step forward to me.

"i can't lose you, i won't leave you, and i won't let you go."

he then proceed to kiss my neck, "stop Taehyung, you don't have my consent!"

he stopped himself, "just leave Tae, i need some time alone, if you still want us to work, let me be for a while, please if you really love me, respect my decision."

he sighs, "fine, if that's what you want, I'll give you time. but for the record, i won't let anyone hitting on you."

i rolled my eyes at his jealous ultimatum.

"thanks." i said as he kissed my forehead and finally leave.