14

a week after that accident i have in Jungkook's apartment, Taehyung has tried to cheer me up, he started to teach me more about human life.

living as a human means i have to work my butt off, at least that's what I've seen and learned so far from my human and his friends.

Taehyung doesn't really care about me getting a job or not, he is fine with me around, but i can't just sit around and do nothing when this man been busy with his modeling job.

so, this is it standing in front of a bar that's belong to Min Yoongi, one of Taehyung good friends as well, Taehyung introduced me to him and help me to work with him.

"first day of work huh? nervous?" Yoongi asked as he gave me an apron? i guess that's what Taehyung told me, well I've learned a lot about things thanks to Taehyung.

"kind of, but thank you for giving me a chance." i smiled at him, he knows I don't have any experience in any field, so it was kind of him to actually give me a chance.

"it's nothing."

he then proceed to explain to me more about the bar, how things work in here and that i have to be very careful with drunk men, "you can always be violent to those who laid their hands on you without your permission, it's alright, i won't fire you."

"really?" he nods and proceed to tell me everything.

"do you understand now?" he asked me again.

"yes i do." he smiles a little, "great, if you don't understand or got in trouble just look for me okay?" i nod at him, "okay for now I'll leave you to Hyuna, Hyuna I'll leave her to your supervision, i have somewhere to be around." he says to me and the other girl, she has a long blonde hair, very bright red lips, she looks beautiful and sexy.

"hi, I'm Hyuna." she introduced her self to me as she smiles at me genuinely, "Ariel." i told her my name, "pretty name, it suits you." she is so nice i like her.

after she taught me a lot of things, she asked me "your shift is over in 30 minutes right?"

"i guess yeah." i answered to her, she squealed in happiness and invite me to a club nearby.

"so, do you want to come? it will be fun!" 

i nod at her, i think it won't hurt to have some fun right? it's just a night out with friends, humans do that a lot.

"sure."

after my shift is over i changed into my outfit from earlier before i changed into my uniform.

"ready?"

"ready?"

i mean what's the worst that could happen?