15

Taehyung POV

"Ariel-ssi, i know that living in human world after spending literally half of your life as an angel can be confusing, but when you see my name pop up on your phone you answer it!"

i've been calling her for 10x already, she's supposed to be home 2 hours ago, i should have just wait for her shift to be over, no i should pick her up earlier next time.

*meanwhile*

Her POV

"TEQUILA" so this is what having fun supposed to be in human world? i like it.

"how you like that?" Hyuna asked me, we were sitting in a table after having a wild dance on the dance floor, "it was marvelous!" she smiled at me, i like her she is so carefree, she does whatever she wants to, she is also a very good dancer.

"you should be an idol Ariel-ssi, you got the body, the look, and you can dance well!"

"an idol? what's an idol?" she was just looking at me like I'm a strange being, as a matter of fact i am.

"right you aren't from here, idol is basically a performer, you got to be talented, and be a role model for the youth."

"why aren't you be one?" she was caught off guard by my question, "I'm too old for that shit, you on the other hand still a fresh meat." if only she knows, that I'm a  hundred years old being.

not long after we get to know each other, i learned that Hyuna is actually a free spirit type of person, she likes to see the best in people and loves making friends with new people like me, our conversation goes on i learned a lot about life from her perspective too.

"have you ever date a man who bought you a bra for a Christmas gift?"

"no, who gives their girlfriend a bra as a Christmas gift?" i mean whoever does that, is indeed a strange person.

"my boyfriend did!" she says proudly, i on the other hand was completely weirded out by the information i just received.

"what?! why would he bought you bra?" she smirked at my question, "i don't know, at first i was dumbfounded, i didn't expect a bra to be my Christmas gift, it wasn't exactly appropriate i must say it was unexpected, but since we are couple, we do a lot of inappropriate stuff together, so i let it slide, how about you?"

"how about me?" i blinked at her sudden question, for the last 25 years i have lived my life for Taehyung, i protect him from any danger and one day i realized how much i grow fond of him, i love him and i shouldn't.

loving him is something that should never happens at the first place, and loving him terrifies me.

loving him means i gave up my nature and my identity.

"i- i.." it was too complicated for me to even talk about it, "i don't know."

"why?"

"is it bad that in order to love someone i have to be someone that I'm not?"

"does it changes you to become a better someone? or it makes you lose yourself?"

i don't know, is being a human better than being an angel?

"if they only makes you feel worse, dump their ass."

i never really think much about it, right now i have lost my wings something that is very dear to me, something that represents me, i have lost my powers, and those came from loving Taehyung.

it was painful, but at the same time i feel alive with him.

he makes me feel alive yet at the same time he terrifies me because i might have lost my purpose in life just to pursue him.

"Ariel-ssi!" a familiar deep voice startled me, "Taehyung?" i look up just to find him staring at me, "who is he?" Hyuna asked out of curiosity and of course she was also surprised at how he just magically appear here with no warning.

"her boyfriend, fun time is over, let's go home Ari." he answer with a stern voice, "woah, chill my guy! my friend right here is enjoying the night and you can't just tell her to go with you just because you are her boyfriend."

he was certainly not happy with Hyuna, and from the fierce look Hyuna gave him, she wasn't going to give up either.

"she is supposed to be home 2 hours ago!" he yelled at her, and Hyuna well...

"so? she is your girlfriend not your daughter! you can't use your boyfriend card like that, you controlling freak!"

"are you enjoying the night in this club Ari?" Taehyung asked me, i was about to answer him but Hyuna cut me off..

"of course she is, does she look like she is uncomfortable and bored out of her mind?"

"i asked my girlfriend not you!"

"yes, Taetae I'm having fun, don't worry."
i told him.

"see? now chill and join us or you can just leave and stay mad about it, your choice."