09

Her POV

"i like you."

right after i said that, Taehyung widen his eyes in surprise, i immediately close my mouth.

"what?"

"forget it." i said as i was trying to leave, but he won't let go of me, "no, i won't" he says.

"stop this, don't make me use my power on you Tae" i said as he doesn't care, he's still standing in front of me, fine I'll push him, "what are you doing?"

"pushing you with my power but i can't feel it, Taehyung i can't feel my power!"

no, no, this should not happen!

"what-"

"what am i supposed to do now?!"

"maybe because you are running out of energy? you need to rest."

"no! you don't understand! I NEVER RAN OUT OF ENERGY! I'M AN ANGEL TAEHYUNG!"

"okay but now you ARE running out of energy."

he has a point, i look down to my knees, thinking of what have i done, why him? why did i even like him? is this my punishment? i don't even know, i don't even realize that Taehyung put his hands on my shoulder and pulled me to his embrace, and i like it.

"let it out love, it's okay."

it's not okay, but being in his arms right now, feels so right.

with all the mess that occured today, where is Namjoon when i need him? where is Hoseok when i need him?

why aren't they here yet? maybe help me with what should i do next?

i have been sitting in the bathtub for a while now, after i cried in his arms not a few moments ago, i decided i want to shower, i need to relax and so i did.

"looking for us?" i turn around at the deep voice calling for me, and there they are Namseok standing looking charismatic as always.

"what on earth happened to me?!"

Hoseok was smiling at me as Namjoon chuckled at me "oh i haven't told you?"

"no Namjoon, you haven't tell me.. I'm very confused."

"people can see you because Taehyung started to feel attached to you, he is starting to like you, he loves the thought that he was the only one who can see you, his selfish and greediness provoked the line between you and humans, you crossed the line first that's why he can see you, and now he has crossed his line."

I'm so screwed.

"aren't you guys supposed to be mad at me? yell? punish me? see me as a disgrace to our kind?"

Namjoon smiles at my question, this time Hoseok answered me "why should we? you see, when an angel and human crossed their line and boundaries, the angel started to lose their powers, it's punishment enough, it's your consequences, we don't need to add more pain to yours."

this whole thing makes my head hurts

"besides Ariel, you might lose your powers, and become a human sooner or later, i got to say it's not that bad."

"well, is there any way to stop this and go back to normal?"

"there is only one way for you to go back and become an angel." Namjoon said this time his voice become more deeper and the tone is serious, I'm scared.

"and what is it?" i asked, Namjoon and Hoseok exchange their glance, "Taehyung has to die." Hoseok said as his face shows worry for me.

i think my heart just broke at the thought of it, no i can't live with the fact that he has to die just to brings everything back to normal.

"are you kidding me?!"

"unfortunately that is the only way."

i really am hopeless then.