06

Her POV

It's been hours since Jimin came to visit, I've been watching them talking, hugging, and cuddling since forever.

but today it hits different, especially when Taehyung pulled me to his embrace a few hours ago, i felt my face heated, and my whole body just feel weird.

i don't know if i like it or not, but now that i witness them cuddling being a cute best friends that they are, it warms my heart, i don't know why but the thought of being in his arms makes me smile.

I didn't realise how long but the next thing i know, Taehyung gave me a signal to come over from his eyes, so i did and put my hands around his waist.

"it feels good." Taehyung just chuckled at my word, as Jimin got up from his position "i got to go Tae, see you tomorrow."

after Jimin left, i took off the fabric from Tae earlier that covered my whole appearance before.

"WOAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"taking off my clothes, it feels hot having my whole body covered."

his face reddened from my response as his eyes widen at my state.

"you know what Ariel, since i can see you now, i have to teach you a ofew things."

he sit down next to me, "first, you don't just change in front of me like it's not a big deal."

"but it's not a big deal, i have seen you change a couple of times before, i have seen you naked, why is it a big deal for you to see me naked?"

humans are so weird, why is he making a fuss about my body, it's only weird if he makes it weird.

"you have seen me what?"

his hand automatically cover his chest and his reproduction organ.

"naked."

"what do you mean naked?!" he shrieked, fear was clear on his eyes.

"i mean when you go clean yourself, i have to be there you know, what if you tripped your self and got your self hurt or even worse, die?"

his eyes softened at my explanation, "thank you for worrying" and he did it again, he pulled me to his embrace and kiss my hair.

oh my god this is bad i feel my heart was about to combust, "you seriously need to stop this Taehyung! you can't just hug me or kiss me out of nowhere, my heart doesn't take it very well."

he was surprised at my outburst, and before i can leave, he pulled my hand back and i fell to his arms, "OH GOD, DON'T DO THAT! UGH DON'T TALK TO ME."

i thought he was going to be offended or mad, but instead he was laughing that tears started to coming out from his eyes and that he lost his voice from laughing so much.

"you are so cute, are you nervous around me?" he asked as he cornered me, "oh bloody heaven, nervous? pfftt are you kidding me? i have watched you naked multiple times and i-"

his face get closer and closer to my face, "are you sure?" stupid heart stop beating so much, i still want to live.

"y-yes" oh Lord, his face gets closer and closer, what is he doing, is he trying to kiss me?

oh, he went to my ear, "then tell me love, why are you blushing so much?"

i put my hand on his chest, and push him  away with my power, I'm not going to let him playing around with me.

"watch it Taehyung, I'm your guardian angel. i can hurt you if i want, don't cross the line."

this is bad, why am i feeling this way toward him? why does his touch makes me feel like I'm in bliss?

"okay, okay, i was just messing with you."

what a tease, I'm not supposed to feel this way, i have to find a way to be invisible again.

that way he couldn't see me anymore and that's the best for me and him.

"i see, it's happening."

i turned around just to find Namjoon, angel of wisdom smiling at me, showing off his dimples that melts anyone who can see him.

"Namjoon? what brings you here?"

"your problem brings me here." i looked down in shame, "do you know why he can see you?"

"no, why?"

he touch my head as I'm starting to have a vision, of me wishing that he could see me.

"i- i don't understand?"

"you wished for him to be able to see you."

i don't really mean it? i was frustrated that he just keep being naive and put himself in danger.

"no, deep down you wish he can see you, Ariel, you admire him more than you thought you were, that's why when he was in danger yesterday, you wish he could see you not because you were scared that he might die, it wasn't just that, you were jealous."

i scoffed at Namjoon nonsense, "jealous? over a wicked witch like her? why would i?"

"stop lying to yourself, don't be in denial."

"I'm not in denial, Namjoon! we both know that if an angel starts to feel something for a human, it won't end well!"

he nods "that's right, but it's already happening, your feelings for him has grow into something more than just a connection between a guardian angel and their human, look me in the eyes and tell me that you don't like him."

no, this is not happening.

i look him in the eyes, "i- i.." why can't i say it? i don't like him that way.

"see, you can't. angels don't lie, and this is the truth. you like him."

"how do i stop this Namjoon?"

"you can't control your feelings, it grows without you realising it, you did what our Lord told you to and it just happened, don't be too hard on yourself."

how am i supposed to deal with it?
i can't, he is human and I'm an angel we can't be together.

"but i can lose my power and immortality joon, if that happens, who will look out for him?!"

"you still can have your power but it's limited."

"i ruined everything, didn't i?" 

"no, it's not the first time an angel fall in love with a human,so don't worry, it happened before."