08

Taehyung POV

"oh hyung, you are here, who is she? your girlfriend? come on in!"

what the fuck? what?

i just stood there in shock.

"you can see me?" i can hear her faint voice, "am i not supposed to see you? what are you? a ghost?" Jungkook jokes around.

"what's with the face? come in, Jin hyung and Jimin are already here."

Ariel and i entered his apartment, confused and stressing out she still manages to get inside without complaining.

"hyung, Taehyung hyung brings a girl! she is pretty!" Jungkook yelled as we just keep going to the dining room.

Ariel's hand immediately look for mine, she hold my hands tightly, "nice wings by the way, where did you get those? it looks so soft like real feather." his hand was about to reach her wings but i stopped him before things get even worse. she isn't a fan of people touching her wings.

"online shopping." i immediately answer for her, i know she doesn't know what to answer to that question, she is still processing the fact that now he can see her.

"oh Taetae! who is this fine lady? why don't i know that you have a girlfriend? wah, i thought we don't have secrets." Jimin response as he pouted his lips.

"you can see her too?"

"of course i can, why can't i?"

"oh hello, I'm worldwide handsome Jin" i saw Jin hyung introduces him self to Ariel as he pat her shoulder and accidentally touch her wings.

"aaarrrggghhhhh" she yelped in pain as Jin hyung was confused at her reaction.

"oh oh ya! ya! what's wrong with her? did i do something wrong? I'm so sorry i didn't know."

"you touched her wings accidentally."

he blinked his eyes, so are Jimin and Jungkook, they are just as confused.