26

"i will bring you back to life, and that's a promise."

i put the picture of Ariel back to my pocket, and then proceed to follow Rena again, it took me a day to figured out her location as expected she is back to her home town.

actually, I'm not exactly following her..

yesterday, i went on the social media because i heard from my fellow model that he found Rena on an adult page, she is basically exploiting her body, since she  has nothing else to offer other than her body, all of her customers are mostly politicians, old businessman, the council members, you know those old disgusting rich men, but that is none of my business, i don't even care what she does for a living.

all i want is to sacrifice her and get my baby back.

and here i am, meeting up with Choi Rena at the private hotel that i rented in Jeju, I'm going to need as much privacy because things will get nasty tonight.

There she was wearing a red strapless dress, with a leather jacket, her face isn't as glowing as she used to, God she looks awful.

"Choi Rena." i called her name as she look up and widen her eyes.

"you..."

i give her a smile, a mischievous one.

"it's been a long time, isn't it?" i said as her face showed fear and nervousness.

"what do you want from me?"

i want you dead, but that is a topic for another day.

"i paid you, I'm here for your service of course."

"you are lying! Min Yoongi is the one who booked me."

after she mentioned his name, Yoongi hyung entered the room with a smirk.

"you called for me?" he says as he soon shows her, his true form

she was about to screamed but i get to stopped her first with a sleeping spell

"sweet dreams." i whispered on her ears as we teleport back to the village where mom will perform the ritual.

"shall we begin?" my mom asked after we put Rena's body next to Ariel in a circle that my mom has made before, i nodded at her as she started to stabbed Rena on the chest and then proceed to read the spell, her left hand took my hand as she needs ...

"shall we begin?" my mom asked after we put Rena's body next to Ariel in a circle that my mom has made before, i nodded at her as she started to stabbed Rena on the chest and then proceed to read the spell, her left hand took my hand as she needs more energy to do the spell, a strong one.

after a while, the ground underneath me starting to shake, all of the elements come to the circle, all signs of life are completely unite, the balance has been restored.

Ariel's body has turned back to life, her pale skin is back to the beautiful caramel skin i have always been obsessed of, she is slowly open her eyes, those golden eyes that drawn me in and mesmerised me every time.

She look at her surroundings, processing the situation she was in, her eyes finally landed on me.

"Taehyung?" she says in a confused face, adorable, as soon as she called my name, i pulled her into a hug and connect our lips together.

"welcome back, baby." i said as she blinked her eyes, "wasn't i suppose to be dead?"

"yeah, but we found a way to brought you back to life and here you are." i explained, she widen her eyes at the information i gave her, she looked to her left and find a dead Rena next to her.

"what happened to her?"

"don't worry about her, what matters is that you are now here with us, and alive."

"Taehyung, you didn't sacrifice her just to bring me back, r-right?"

she look at my eyes for an answer, from the way she is reacting, i guess she isn't happy with my decision.

"i can't lose you Ari." i took her hand as she shook her head, "this isn't right Taehyung, what were you thinking?!"

"i don't care anymore Ari, don't you get it? you are all i care about, no one else, i could give zero fuck about Rena being dead! i just want you!"