33

Fuck, now I'm in the middle of nowhere.

"baby?"

i turn around from the source of the voice that i know so well, Taehyung.

he is shirtless, sweating bullets, along with his 3 other friends.

what on earth has he been doing?

"Taehyung." he look at me up and down, right now, i look like i just had someone chase my ass down, which technically yes.

"why are you here? what's wrong?" he asked.

"it's Taerin." he widen his eyes as he signaled me to continue.

"she was attacked by her own coven, she used her magic to protect me and pushed me out of danger so here i am, Taehyung we need to help her! she could die."

he wasn't happy with the news that i just delivered, "stay here, i will be back." he says.

"what?" i asked surprise, I'm not going to sit around waiting for him to come back from the danger that Taerin in.

"Ariel, we don't have time for argument, you are staying here with the boys and that's final!" what a stubborn little evil!

"No, Taehyung I'm coming and that's final!" i argued back.

"i said.." i scoffed.

"i said I'm coming Taehyung, i don't give a shit what you said, I'm tired to just sit around watching people that i care about dies because i can't do nothing."

silence, he was so deep in thought.

"besides we can't just go there without any strategies, find Yoongi, we need him to help us. we can't be impulsive Tae. we don't even know what we go against to." i  told him, trying to reason with him.

"She's right Tae, we have to find out who are we fighting, who is our enemy, we can not just jumped into a war zone without any plans. that's suicidal, for a 1000 year I've lived in this world, no matter how urgent it is, strategy is needed." says Jimin, and did he just said 1000 years?!

"hold up? 1000 years?! Jimin what the fuck?" I am so confused.

"yes, you heard me right, I'm a 1000 years old vampire, love." he explained and winked at me as if revealing his identity as a vampire wasn't a big of a deal.

"but that's impossible?" i asked not believing a thing that I just heard.

"girl, your boyfriend is half witch and half evil, you are a former angel. why so surprised with me being a vampire? at this point nothing is impossible, Jungkook here is a werewolf and so is Seokjin." he says, actually he got a point, i shouldn't be surprised anymore.

"so that makes us what? supernatural gang?" asked Seokjin as Jungkook just look at him with a judging eyes.

"Seokjin, just be quiet, please you are giving me a major headache." said Jungkook clearly annoyed by the supernatural gang thing.

"I'm 5 years older than you Jungkook! where is the respect?!"

"gone, since the moment you named us Supernatural Gang, who the fuck called them selves supernatural gang, you sound like a dork!"

"don't mind them, it'd kill them if they don't argue at least once a day. you know how kids are." says Jimin clearly done with Seokjin and Jungkook drama.