25

Taehyung POV

"i have one candidate to offer."

"and i have another one." they all look at me as i speak, my guess is that they don't know i have been listening to their plan to bring Ariel back to life, the love of my life.

call me selfish, but don't tell me people won't do the same if they were given a choice like i had, i just want to feel alive again, and Ariel was the only one who can makes me feel alive.

have i lost my self? or have i always been like this? selfish, but when you had a love that consumed you, you will do anything in your power to keep it and if you lost it you will find the way to get them back, because it was the best thing that ever happened to you.

so if a sacrifice is needed in order to bring her back from the death, i have one in mind.

"who?"

"Choi Rena."

she was the one who brought me and Ariel together, her evil and nasty intention brought me to this mess, therefore she must pay.

plus, she is a perfect candidate, she is young and strong, she was famous though, everyone loved her, yes loved it's a past tense, her career went down hill after the incident i had in her apartment, people hating on her and so she isolated her self.

someone exposed her for being a sexual predator in the entertainment industry, turns out she been harassing a lot of male celebrities that she found fit to be sacrificed to the sex demon that she had a deal with.

"why her?"

"she technically was the one who brought me into this mess."

"what do you mean?"

"if she wasn't targeting me to be sacrificed, Ariel wouldn't crossed the dimension to saved me, and none of this would happened."

"so you want revenge?"

"i want Ariel back, and i hate Rena, plus she fits the description we needed to bring Ariel back, i say we sacrifice her, no one gives a shit about her anymore, she is just the perfect sacrifice."

Yoongi hyung just look at me with an amusement and horror in his eyes,

"you have started to becoming more and more like your father and i don't know if i should be scared or worried."

Lucifer just laughed at Yoongi statement, "a fruit doesn't fall far from the tree Yoongi."

My mom just shot Lucifer a glare, but that only makes him smirked, it doesn't bother him at all.

"so it's settled, Rena is our target."