24

YOONGI POV

It's been a week since Ariel died, and it's been a hell of a week since Taehyung shut everyone off his life including his mundane friends.

Jungkook has desperately tried so many ways to cheer him up again, but nothing seems to work out well.

Jimin has tried to take him out for a date like they used to do, but Jimin feels like going out with an undead and it wasn't a pleasant experience.

Seokjin has tried to cook him his favourite dish but Taehyung doesn't even care.

I have tried desperately to talk to him, explain my self about how i was sorry that i lied to him before, he only gave me a dead glare, if looks could kill I'd be dead by now.

"look Taerin, i have tried so many ways to cheer his ass up again, but nothing works, it's hopeless."

the look on her face was gloomy, as well as Lucifer he is still conflicted as to what he supposed to do, after all Taehyung is still his son.

"i have an idea." Taerin says making me and Lucifer turned our head to her direction.

"i can do a resurrection spell."

that sounds like both crazy and a brilliant idea, i have known about this spell can bring back the death.

but it requires a sacrifice too.

because we still have to keep the balance of our nature.

in order to bring back the death, we have to kill someone else, in this case we have to find someone who has the same energy, strength and age to Ariel.

by doing that spell, that means Taerin has just committed a crime according to the witch policy, because resurrection is a dark magic.

"but it's risky even for you Taerin, if you are caught doing that spell, you will be punished and isolated in the prison world, that could drive you insane!"

"we have no other choice Yoongi, Taehyung is my son i can't keep seeing him losing hope in life."

"what if something goes wrong Taerin?" this time Lucifer asked, the devil is worried.

"we will never know if we don't try."

good point,

"my question is, who are we going to sacrifice?"

"well Ariel technically died as a human, so we will find a human, a very strong young woman at that."

The only person that came into my mind is Hyuna, she is young, beautiful, strong and smart.

"i have one candidate to offer."

"bring her to us then."

"and i have another one." this time the three of us are surprised at the familiar deep voice, it was Taehyung.