CHAPTER 16

Let's get to know about Jeon (Park) Chanyeol

He was the second child of the Jeon Haneul and Jeon Somi

He was the second child of the Jeon Haneul and Jeon Somi. The first child was name Jeon Lee.

Chanyeol and Lee is so close they where just 1 years apart. They were always do things together, they will eat, play together. But when Lee is 18 and Chanyeol is 16 and the little kookie was just 11 that time. A incident  happened.

Chanyeol was looking for his big brother that time so he went to his room. A scent of blood was in the air. He immediately open his brother door, he was shock when he saw his brother was lying on the floor, a large man was stabbing him.

"Stop" he scream.

"Your just in time boy" said the man who stabbing his brother. He smile and  he vanish in a thin air. Change was shock of everything  happened  so fast. His parents came their where shock to see Chanyeol was in front of his lifeless brother holding a knife.

"You bastard, how can you do this to your brother?" His father punch him he stumble on the floor. He throw the knife.

"Father I didn't  kill hyung, the man killed him." He's  trying  to explain himself. His mother was crying she can't  believe  that his  son was now dead.

"Stop, making excuses. I know you wanted to be the next heir of our clan and your jeolous of your brother." Growl his father. Chanyeol shake his head.

"Nooo, I love my hyung. I can't  do this to him. Please father believe me" chanyeol was on his kneese begging his father.

"No I won't. I Jeon Haneul disown Jeon Chanyeol. I don't want to See, hear and I won't speak about you. From now  on your not my son. So leave this place before I kill you with my own hands." Growl his father.

"I will prove to you that I didn't  kill my brother." Chanyeol run away with jis tears on his eyes.

*******
From that day on, Chanyeol never seen again by his parents. The young Jungkook became the heir of the Jeon Clan even if his just 11 years old.

Jungkook never stop, finding where his brother is. He look for his brother, without his parents knowing. It is difficult to find with someone whos really dont want to see you.

But after many years jungkook find him, in their parents tomb. Lots of emotion is in the air.

"Why they left so soon. Why they give me more time to clear my name. Why! Why!" He sobbed at jungkook arms.

"Hyung, they want you go know that they are sorry for what they had done, they want your forgiveness."

"I already forgive them long time ago. They found you. They give support without you knowing. They can take you back because its to dangerous. The king wants you dead. They protected you hyung"

Chanyeol wants to ask why the king of wolves want to kill him, but his just want to cry. Cry on his brother warm shoulders.

"Hush hyung, you still have me. Dont worry i will take of you from now on" said the mature jungkook.

Jungkook give his hyung the shelter, food and he let him study again. He gave him mamy body guards for his safety. Chanyeol is a great in accademics he graduated in no time.
Jungkook is still the head alpha in the Jeon's pack. And chanyeol is find with it.

*******

"What? Why are you going to let me go to those alpha meeting?"

"Hyung i have so many things to do, please hyung. Just for your cute little brother. Please" jungkook beg.

"Alright! Alright i will come to that stupid meeting and listen to alphas bragging about their clan." Chanyeol reply. Jungkook smile on the other line. The truth is he want the others alpha to get to know his brother and he also want to pass the leadership to him, because he was the rightful heir of there clan.

Chanyeol came to the room, he smell the scent of the alphas showing how dominant they are. They look at him with disqust.

"Well! well! well! If its the disown son of the Jeon"s. Why are you here little one. Are you lost?" The alpha's clowning them. All of them laugh Chanyeol clench his fist. the door open

"We are not here to laugh at each other. Were here for a meeting. So shut your fucking mought" seokjin growl. All of them look at the door. That is the first time Chanyeol saw the magnificent and georgeous Kim seokjin. The rumors are true, he is indeed masculine with a beutiful face. Chanyeol was mermerize he juat look at him. Then he saw his not only the one who want to be closer with seokjin. Alpha Kim Taehyung is also looking at him.

Chanyeol didnt pursue him. But when his brother told him about what happened to Seokjin. He was cursed to be an omega and he found his mate Kim Taehyung. He indeed set him free.

But when he knew what taehyung did to his love. He set a plan. Good thing, money can buy a servant.

He has seokjin on his arms. But his broken, like a glass.

Will he able to fix him?

*******

So yeah, a little update.

I had so many edits to this chapter.

But i guess, this story meet up my plot.

You all know that my story doesnt have a plot...i just write something from my mind.

So yeah thanks for 40k reads and 270 followers..

Love you all
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤