CHAPTER 28

I was howling, so that my master can found me. But he wasnt answering my call. Please answer me master. I dont know where am now, but i promise you that i will find you and get that diagusting omega out of you. I promise to tear that omega apart. Abyss growl as he run towards no where. He doesnt even know where he is now. But he is determine to get out from here.

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

Seokjin was feeling so gloomy, he doesnt know . Theres a little customer came to his cafe. He seat on the corner of the cafe. He just look outside. He looks outside. He feel like, theres something he lost. He doesnt know what he lost? Or who? He was just spend more time gazing outside. Not knowing, someone enter the cafe and look at him.

"Hey! Iseul. Are you okay?" Seokjin look at the man and smile.

"Yes, offcourse. Love" He lied because this emptiness he felt grow, in passing of day for 2 years now.

"Are you sure?" Ask Chanyeol that is now sitting beside him.

"Yes, i guess my hormones just acting up." He smile as he carress  his baby bump. He is now 3 month pregnant with Chanyeouls pup. Seokjin is not really ready to have a pup or started a relationship with Chanyeol, but it happens one night when his having a heat. They where was carried away by seokjin heat and done something. They didn't  know that he will be pregnant because of it.

The day that they found out that seokjin was pregnant. They decided to be a good parents and start their own relationship. They plan after seokjin give birth to their pup. They will get married and be happy together.

"Hey! Love birds how. Ah! I wish I could be with someone. Like you guys" Irene said. She's pouting as she came near the couple.

"Don't wRory Noona,you will find someone  like Chanyeol" said Seokjin.
Irene just bitterly smile. "I just wish"

*******
JUNGKOOK came to Taehyung's office. It was dark and odd, and he couldnt find the scent of cinnamon. He only smell the stench to his nose.  He open the light and saw Taehyung sitting in his chair thinking deep.

"Hyung" said Jungkook.

"Thank God your here, where is the shaman?" He said as he look around.

"What, happened  to you? He look at his hyung cover in blood.

"Nothing! Tell me where is the shaman" he growl and grab his collar

"His on the way, let go of me"

"I'm sorry jk, I just need the shaman. Please help"

"His on airport. Don't worry hyung he will be here any moment" jk assure.

"Thank God. I just need his help"

"What help you need"

"There's  someone in my body. I need to get her out"

"What?"

"It's a long story. I want her out of my body"

"Who?"

"Yiren"