CHAPTER 18

Its been almost a month, ever since Chanyeol and seokjin move to japan. Jungkook just come and visit them. Because he have to look out to taehyung's plan. He doesnt want him to ruin his brother's happiness even if he is his own friend.

*******

Hoseok and jimin was in front the tomb of someone. Hoseok kneel his one leg so he can put the red roses in the tomb. Hes tears started to fall.

"Hyung, i hope your in a happy place now. Im sorry i didnt protect that time. Im sorry you end up like that. But dont worry. Taehyung is gonna pay for his sin's i promise you" said the emotional hoseok. Jimin kneel. He turn his brother so he can hug him and comfort him.

"Dont worry hyung. We will get justice for seokjin hyung" jimin said as he rub his hyung's back.

*******
Jungkook pay for a dead body that has height and weight of seokjin. He put it to the forest, he almost slice his face out. So nobody will recognize him.

Then he pay fir the servant that that will tell hoseok about the supposed to be seokjin body.

Then all jungkook plan was successful, their mourn on the body and even gave him a tomb.

Jungkook cancel his flight that time when they where going to japan. Because he heard taehyung was still looking for seokjin. And they where going to the airport. He warned his brother. He was afraid that taehyung will find them. But luckily he didnt.

Jimin told everything to his mate namjoon, who father is one of the elders. He promise to help them to get justice. But the elders told them they need evidence, which they dont have. The elders conduct their investigation. But to their dismay they didnt find any evidence to taehyung's crime. Even the servant acted they dont know what happened to the mansion. They dont even know who is the omega. They told them that their alpha brings lots of omega. But their all not their mates. Hoseok even punch one servant cause he knew that   their lying.

Hoseok just came back to his pack without their alpha. Everyone vow to him and they accept him as their pack leader.

*******

Seokjin was infront of an phychologist a beta. Hes just hugging hid knees.

"Hello iseul, Im Dr. Kwan. Im a friend you can talk to me about everything" said the doctor who is so calmed

Seokjin look at the doctor "Im not Iseul" he growl.

"Okay!, then who are you?" Ask the doctor.

Seokjin started to think. "Im-" after that he started to get agressive he started to shout, he started to mess up the room. But the doctor didnt move an inch towards hes sitting. When the doctor saw seokjin look at him in the eyes. The doctor snap his fingers and said "sleep" in an instant seokjin eyes close and he fell on the floor.

Chanyeol dash towards him. As he saw everything from the glass of the clinic window.

"Doctor how did you do that?"

"Its just a simple hypnotism" the doctor said

"Can you erase memories using hypnotism?" Ask Chanyeol. The doctor was shock at his statement.

********
Sorry for the short update.
Sorry for my english

Enjoy the chapter.

Love you angels