CHAPTER 2

THIS IS THE BACK STORY OF SEOKJIN WHY HE BECAME SO HEARTLESS AND DON'T HAVE A TRUST TO EVERYONE AROUND HIM.

*******
Seokjin childhood is the worst but it made him to fight for his life. The scars all the remain of the memories of his battles living in this horrible world.

Seokjin grow in a small wolf pack. near the sea, seokjin is the only child. He has a brother but he didn't make it. he died on his mother womb. Seokjin was just five years old that time. Her mother was slowly walking downstairs when seokjin run towards her because he want to hug his mother cause he miss him during the class in the town. He couldn't wait to see his eomma.

Her mother was out of balance. Because his mother lost his grip, they both stumble in the remaining stairs. Seokjin hurt his back. But his mother lose her baby.

Their neighbor rush her to the town clinic. They did everything but they loose the pup. On that day start the living hell for seokjin.

Seokjin parents treat him like he is not their son. They want to disown him, but they have no other child.

They didn't let him eat properly, he have to earn his food. By working hard. Imagine a 5 years old boy, working in a farm for just a penny to eat.

Seokjin became mature in such a young age. When he was 15 years old, he learn to fight with the head alpha.
The chief alpha was fond at seokjin, he knew that the boy will presented as an alpha. Because he was strong and he can lead a pack. And he was right at seokjin 16th birthday, he presented to be an alpha. His parents, thought he will be a beta or the lowest rank of all an omega. But there where wrong. That's why after he was presented his parents disown him, they get rid of him. They didn't let him get his things. He try to beg them. But it was no use, his parents won't listen.

So he left, he has no choice to go to the head alpha. Good thing the head alpha let him leave to his home but he will be a servant. The boy agree because he has no place and no one to go. Everything was okay. Until the luna got an eye on him.

In other words, she try to seduce the poor seokjin.

One night, when seokjin is in his room, which is the attic. The luna slowly creeping to his bed. She kiss his. Seokjin push her away. But the luna keep standing up and keep coming to him. Then the head alpha smell his mate scent in the attic where seokjin is.

He was furious when he saw his wife kissing the young alpha. He was disgusted by it. He immediately grab his mate.

"How dare you do this, seducing the mate of the man that help you. Is that what i get by helping you?. Get out! Get out of my house. I don't want to see you in this pack" said the angry head alpha.

Seokjin run away as he saw the alpha, talking to the soldier, he said he wants him dead.

Seokjin run for 1 day. Until he got from the burning village. He was exhausted and need food. But there's no food the houses are on fire, babies and children are crying. Wolf's have been slaughter. It was so full of chaos.

Then a man came to him. As he was lying on the ground.

"Alpha, there's a young man here" he shouted to his head alpha.

"Please, give me food" he plead. He had eaten his pride. Because he need to survive.

Their head alpha came. He saw the crawling little alpha towards him

"Bring him with us." He said as stern voice.

"Yes, alpha" the soldier obey. They bring the young alpha in there village.

They give him food, shelter and in return he was train to be a warrior. The head alpha teach him that he should only trust himself. Because the others will only betray you. He became an independent alpha. Like the head alpha that has no luna or a child.

He believe everything the head alpha said. That's why he became the head alpha when he died.

Actually seokjin killed him so he can be the alpha of the pack. Seokjin heart became so dark. Because of his experience in his life.

Seokjin wants revenge. That's why he attack his own village and kill his own parents. Then finally kill the head alpha.
He was full of joy as he heard them scream, cry and beg for there life.

That's the start of his reign. AS AN ALMIGHTY ALPHA.