CHAPTER 37

Wow, we reach chapter 37.
I thought this will just have 20 chapter...but wow.

So this story was pick by my cousin, Lea.
She was intrigued by this.

(Note: Seokjin has a features like females, he has breast. That has milk for his baby.
If your not comfortable with that please skip this chapter. Thanks)

(Remember, Seokjin is an omega. Omegas have the same reproductive organ. Even if it's male or female)

*******
The baby started to cry, that was also the time that seokjin was Awaken.

"I'm sorry, baby. Your appa fell asleep. Are you hungry. My little baby" he said as he raise the hospital shirt. His breasts was swollen because he has lots of milk. The baby started to suck the milk from him.

He look at the outside. He wandered his eyes around. His noona is still driving.

He look as his noona and said. "Where are we going noona?" He ask.

"Where going at back at to where is started" said Irene. Seokjin was puzzled. Started? He whispered.

"Don't worry jinnie where near the Osaka airport" Irene said.

"Huh! Airport? What? Wheres Chanyeol?" Seokjin begun to panic.

"I will explain everything after we get a flight"

"What? Flight? We're not living Chanyeol Noona. And Me and my baby didn't have our passports yet.and it's rude for Chanyeols brother if we leave"

"Don't worry, Chanyeol is coming soon. Okay! Just stay calm and I will take care of everything" irene assure him. Seokjin just nod. Even if he want answers now. He needs to calm his mind down. He just look at his son who is still sipping milk.

*******
"Fuck, how could that Taehyung get away" shouted Hoseok that throw away the papers that has the letter from the council of the wolves.

Yoongi, was startle at what hoseok did.

Hoseok look at his mate as he sighed.

"I'm, sorry my omega. Did I scared you" he stand up And pull his omega for a hug. The omega put his head on hoseok shoulder.

"No, I'm just startle. I'm just not use when your mad like that"said the omega.

"I'm so sorry, I can't accept that killer is still loose." Hoseok angrily said.

"Hush, hoseok. He will get his punishment. Don't worry" said Yoongi as he hug Hoseok more.

"I hope so"

Yoongi break the hug and said "it will" he show his gummy smile. Hoseok also show his smile.

"I want, mushrooms soup, fresh seaweed, hamburger and lots of ketchup in it" Yoongi happily said.

"Huh? You sure you're gonna eat that?"

"Off course, I want it. I need it now" Yoongi shouted as he cry.

Hoseok panick he pull his omega in his arms.

"I'm sorry my omega. I will call my man okay, they will bring your food"

"Okay"said Yoongi that is now smiling.

Hoseok narrow his eyes, "Yoongi, did you changed your perfume. Your scent is getting sweet. My omega"hoseok said as he nozzles his nose at Yoongi's scent gland.

"Alpha, I don't wear perfume" Yoongi said with a pout.

*******
In the other side country.

Taehyung, stood in front of the house that. Look like a crime scene. Theirs a caution tape and a police inside the house.

"What happened here?" He ask his men.

"Someone was been murder alpha" said one of his men that came in with a folder on his hand.

"Murder? What's the victim name's?" Taehyung ask.

"Jeon, Jeon Chanyeol"

*********

I'm sorry that I didn't update much I'm busy, touring my Cousin around our town.

Thank you for reading and voting.

Love you angels.

I will update House of sin next.