CHAPTER 8

"Nooo" said taehyung. He doesn't know why he feel this to much anger at the man he had over heals before. Hoseok said what seokjin done to the poor omega and his own baby. He had sympathy to the omega that he killed.

"You deserve this seokjin. Maybe this is your own punishment because of what you have done" added taehyung. He doesn't know why he's mad at the alpha or should I say omega.
He was push by hoseok. "What are you saying? How could you say that, you know hyung is not in a good condition" said hoseok. He sit down and pull seokjin to a hug. Taehyung clench his fist as he look at the two.

"Get your hands off that dirty omega" growl taehyung.

"I will not, you your alpha voice won't work at me. Go back to your own pack and never return. You will never see my hyung again" growl hoseok. Taehyung was shock to see his hyung like this. His deep red eyes where piercing to him.

"Fine, I will gladly get out from this place. And for you omega. Die without a mate"

Seokjin heart stop a beat as he heard that to his mate's lip. He have to accept his fate. His horrible fate as an omega.

The room went silent as taehyung left.

"Hyung don't cry, I will protect you from him. We will find a cure" said the hopeful hoseok.

"But there's no cure, hobi. I'm sorry for everything that I've done to you. I'm sorry I didn't listen to your advice. I'm sorry" he said crying. Hoseok put a smile.

"No need to say sorry hyung, let's just forget those things we had done. You save me before. And Its my turn to save you now"

"Thank you, hobi. I really didn't regret that I save you that day. Your my first ever and only friend. I'm thankful that the moon goddess give a companion like you" they both smile. Hoseok wipe seokjin tears.

"I know hyung that being rejected mate is hard. But you can do it. I will help you in every step of the way. We can do this. Fighting!!!!" Seokjin smile but deep inside his heart was cold and loney. So this is what yerin felt when I rejected her. He though of himself. He realized how foolish he is and how self center he is.

*******

Taehyung came back to his pack. He saw his to friends sitting on the table.
They smell taehyung scent.

"I'm glad, you stop pursuing that alpha and take an omega" said jimin as he sip to his wine.

"Shut up! That alpha is also the omega, that seokjin has a disgusting scent" growl taehyung.

"Hyung you don't need to growl. But how can that happened? An alpha became an omega?" Ask jungkook.

"I also don't know. All I know is that he rape and killed an innocent omega and their baby"

"What? That's so cruel of him"

"Yes, he is. That's why I despise him. Even he is my mate"

"What" shout the two.

"Really, wow hyung I can't believed that you find your mate" said jungkook.

"Yes, he is my mate. But I reject him"

"Reject, taehyung I can't believed you will do this. Rejection might killed an omega. You must get him."

"Let him die."

"Hyung, is that really you. How could you be this cold hearted. You said that seokjin hyung is the killer. But your going to kill him now" said jungkook looking dismay on his hyung.

Taehyung felt guilty.

"What are you still doing here. Get omega" said jimin as he punch the table.

"Okay, I will get him. But that's not mean that I will love him"

*******

Taehyung came to seokjin pack house late at night. He smell the sour scent of strawberries it means their something happened to the omega. He was chase by guards but he manage to loose them. He open the door to seokjin's room and he saw seokjin is lying on the bed. Hoseok put some ointment on his head.

"What happened?" He ask. Hoseok glare at him.

"Are you stupid huh taehyung, you did this and your asking what happened! and why did you came back? Did I told you that never come back" hoseok said.

"I came back to take that omega"

"What? Hyung has a name. And his not going anywhere. He will stay here."

"Do you want him to die, hyung"

"His better die here that be the alpha who rejected him"

"Hobi, I'm still cold" the two look at seokjin.

"We don't have blankets hyung" hosoek pause "I will just hug you hyung" said hoseok.

"No! Your not gonna touch him. Because I should be the one who do it."

"But"

"No buts hyung" he said as he made closer to the bed he removed the tons of blankets and lay beside him. At first taehyung didn't want to hug him. But he saw seokjin was freezing. So he pull him to a hug. Seokjin sleep peacefully as he smell his alpha scent.
While taehyung is still can't believed that this beautiful creature in front of him is once a killer.

Hoseok leave the two.

********
The door slightly open a little. The eyes of the pale woman was on them.

I'm just getting started seokjin.

*******
Double update for you all angels.

I just got an inspired today.
Thank you for your wonderful comments

Good night everyone....