CHAPTER 40

A/n

Sorry for the wait  jinnie_kimseokjin2nd
Hope you like it.

***********

AT HOSEOK OFFICE

Hoseok, was sitting on his chair while Yoongi on his side. Irene is sitting on the chair Infront hoseok table. Seokjin was gone to bed together with Taehyun.

You have lots explaining to do. Said Hoseok with his red eyes fix to Irene.

Don't scare noona. Said Yoongi as he massage Hoseok shoulders.

I'm sorry, my Luna. Don't worry I will clam down. Said Hoseok as he kiss the back of Yoongis hand's.

Yoongi smile. Don't worry Noona, my Hobi is a kind man. Said Yoongi to his cousin.

Irene just smile back.

Yes he is Your hyung his name is Seokjin. Kim Seokjin. I admit it, I was a part of this, I was the psychiatrist that became the Doctor of Seokjin.

What? Psychiatrist? My hyung is not crazy. Said Hoseok as he stand up. Yoongi realize a warmth and Soothing prehormone because he wanted his mate to calm down.

Yes, I know but when I first saw him. He seems to look fine, but he's just gazing into nothingness. He seems to be traumatized of what happened at the past.

Chanyeol is been there all the way. I know that he was in love with him. I can see it Tru his eyes. That's why we had to do this.

What did you do? Ask Hoseok

We gave him a new life a new beginning, without fear and traumatic experience that he felt before.

What, you lie to him. You didn't want him to move on. You both have intensions. And I know that it's not a good one. Said HOSEOK that was still mad and Yoongi massage his back.

Love, please just listen to my noona first. Okay! Said the calm Yoongi.

I know that we did was wrong, but I felt the love of Chanyeol in his eyes. That's why since the day we talk, I knew I had to do something. I'm sorry but I erased all his memories in the past. I'm sorry I didn't know that he still have a family. But we promise you that we took care of him, we didn't hurt him and Chanyeol makes him happy. Cried Irene.

What? Who is that Chanyeol?

Jeon Chanyeol, he give your hyung the love and support for your hyung.

Hoseok eye's went big.

Jeon? Is he a brother or relative of Jeon Jungkook.

Yes, he is. He love his brother so much.

Jungkook has a brother? 
Did Chanyeol guy, said how he got my hyung? Hoseok ask.

I also didn't know about that, one thing that Chanyeol said is that his mate wants him dead.

Yes, that's true. But Taehyung just didn't admit his wrong doings to my hyung.

Do you believe him?  Ask Irene that had doubt in Seokjin mate.

I know he did it, but I don't understand why he can't admit it. But to tell you the truth now Taehyung felt different. His look bright now unlike when he want to kill my hyung. He looks like a demon that want to kill. Said Hoseok.

So where is he? Ask Irene.

Last time I checked he went to Japan, he seems following his friend. Jungkook.

Jungkook? As in the brother of Chanyeol.

Yes, Jeon Jungkook. Answer Hoseok.

Irene eyes went wide. He felt on the floor. And begun to sob.

Hoseok was stunned and he went to Irene. And help her stand up.

What? Why are you crying.

He! He! Killed him. He kills his own brother. Please help us. Help us. Alpha. Said the crying Irene.

******

A/n

Sorry for the delay.

I love you all.