CHAPTER 11

"Jimin, are we there yet?" Hoseok ask.

"Yes, hyung. Is seokjin hyung okay now?"

"His fine. I just hope we could find the shaman."

Jimin hold his hyung hands. "Dont worry hyung, we will fine one. Everything will come back to normal. I promise"

"I hope so"

"Where here" jimin happily said.

"Thankgod were here, my but is aching" said seokjin. He remove the blanket. Hoseok just smile. He smell again his hyung musky scent.
Jimin knew that his hyung was happy that his savior is back to his normal self. But they can't say how long this will last. Seokjin notice that his back to his old self. But he still need to forever remove this curse, that Yiren give to him. And he also doesn't want to be the omega of his most hateful alpha. He throw up just thinking about kissing that alpha everyday, praising his dominance, making love to him everyday. Stop!! Thinking about it, you will never be forever an omega. You will return back to normal. But you will respect other's, you should learn your lesson. Okay! Seokjin you can do this!

"Hyung" hoseok cut of his thoughts. "Where are you going, the main door is this way" said hoseok pointing towards the maindoor, while he was gooing in the garden.

"Oh, sorry. I thought it was this way" he lie. Hoseok was shock. His hyung doesn't say sorry in a simple mistake.
It feels like his hyung is somehow changing.

They have enter the mansion.
"Good evening master jimin"

"Good evening, can you tell jungkook to comedown, this is important" the guy look at seokjin first before he bow to jimin.

"That guy is weird" said seokjin

"Yeah hyung"

"Don't mind him, let's come inside."

Seokjin was shock to see 4 women  omega in their underwear. Kneeling and crying, they where tied up. Seokjin was furious, he didn't expect he will be so mad and pity to those omegas. He run towards them then he use his strenght to set those omegas free. They were all shock to see this kind of alpha. The omegas thank seokjin and flee on the back door.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU, COMING AT MY HOUSE AND SET THOSE FILTHY OMEGA'S FREE" said the mad jungkook. Seokjin was furious looking at the alpha, that did that to the omega.

"Kookie, on behalf of seokjin I'm sorry. He just want to protect those omega" said jimin.

Hahaha "Really! The great cold alpha seokjin has become soft" mock jungkook.

Seokjin was very angry, he's eye's where red and giving a dominating scent. " do you think I'm scared of you" jungkook smirk. "Noo, never" jungkook growl. Seokjin was going to attack jungkook.

"JINNNIE, STOOP" hoseok use his alpha voice. Seokjin red eyes begin to became blue. He stop, sit on the ground and begun to cry.

"I'm sorry alpha, I'm a bad omega" he said. The three where shock. Hoseok, go to seokjin level. He pull him into a hug. "Shhhhh! Your not bad, you just have bad temper. Don't cry" said hoseok as he try to comfort his hyung.

"This is why we came here Kookie" said jimin.

"Did he really just-" jungkook cant continue what his gonna say.

"Stop, talking. I know you know a shaman. Just give me the address and we will leave"

"Okay, but I'm coming with you" said jungkook