CHAPTER 20

Wow! chapter 20 already.
This is the longest story i ever made.
I just hope you will stay until the end.

***

"How are you, my dear abyss" Yiren said to the growling wolf with black fur. He keep growling at the woman infront of him.

"Your still stuborn little wolf. Are you still hoping for your master will come to save you?" She smirk. "I pity you, your still hoping for little master to comeback. But i hate to destroy you dreams. Because taehyung will find him. And hes going to destroy him. Your just going to go back to the moon goddess. Crying" Yiren started to laugh. Abbys howl. He wanted to get his master back. But he cant move, he was chain. And he also doesnt know where is he. The only thing in his mine is to save his human and to kill the white wolf that in his body. He look at the yiren with anger.

*******

Seokjin was sitting on the chair, he was tied up. His struggling and shake violently.

"Remove this" he shout but no one's listen. If his still an alpha, everyone will be trembling in fear because his mad. But his an omega now, he can only give a sour scent.

Chanyeol is outside the room, hes peeking at the small rectangular hole in the door. Because the doctor said, no one is allow to see him, before they start the erasing the memories of seokjin.

*******
Thw doctor put a mask on her face so he will not recognize her. He sit in front of seokjin. Seokjin been kicking her. But she never move. Seokjin is going to kick her on the face but she got his foot. She look at him intensively. her dark blue eyes are showing. "calm down, little wolf" she said seokjin stop his doing. He was amaze by those dark blue eyes.

Now that she got his attention. She stand up and move her chair in in front of jin.

"Shall we start" she said in a calm voice. Seokjin nod slowly. He begun to be hypnotize. "so tell me about your childhood." She ask. Seokjin eyes become dark as he remember everything happen.

"I have the worst childhood ever, my mother doesn't want me, my father hated me. They treat me like crap." A tear slowly fall on his face.

"Do you want me to remove your sadness the your childhood brought you" ask the doctor that didn't knew the hardship he endure even a young age that might be the cause why he is what he is today.

Seokjin took a moment and answer"Yes"

*******

Chanyeol phone vibrate inside his pocket. He grab his phone he saw jungkook's name flash to the screen he immediately answer it.

"Hyung"

"Yes, what's the news jungkook"

"Hyung, taehyung will be coming in Japan tomorrow"

"Shit" he cuss

"im going with him. Please hide. Dont go to any hospitals. Because taehyung will starting to look for him there" explain jungkook.

"Okay, thank you jungkook. Call me if your here in japan"

"okay hyung, be safe okay"

"You too. Bye" Chanyeol end the call. Then he heard a click, the door open revealing the doctor writing on her journal.

"Doctor" he said, the doctor lift his head and look at chanyeol.

"Mr. Jeon we just finish the 1st phase of the treatment"

"Thank you doctor. We have to move" he was panicking said.

"We?"

"Yes we, your coming with us. Because Iseul treatment is not finish."

"But why its all of a sudden?"

"Because his mate is comming" this statement make the doctor agree to come with them