CHAPTER 10

SEOKJIN POV

I woke up with high fever. I somehow miss my hated alpha.

But this is not me, this is all Yiren fault. Im not guilty. I shouldn't be in pain. Yiren you whore give back my abyss. Take this epiphany out of me. Seokjin is cussing in his thoughts. He shouldn't  be thinking. While having a fever.

But i manage to look at his surrounding slowly. I was in hobi's arms where inside the car.
I smell another alpha near.so i slowly look at his side. I saw a small alpha, i think i saw him before!

Then i remember, i seen him in the photo. He is hoseok only brother that is only alive.

"Hyung, this is jimin" hoseok introduce his brother. I look at hobi

"Your brother" i said. Hobi smile and his brother smile as well.

"Hello, im seokjin" i said as i offer my hand.

"Im, jimin. Hoseok hyung brother. Finally i met you seokjin hyung" jimin said. He's really polite like hoseok.

"Hyung, are you still cold?" Ask my sweet hobi.

"Im okay now? I'm sorry if you if i became a burden to you hobi. This is the punishment of my action. I'm  sorry i mistreated you. I should have believe in you. And now i have to suffer. You an just  here leave me here" i said with a crying voice. This is the first time i cry in front of him.

"Shhhu dont cry hyung, you know i will be here. What ever the outcome of your decision. Please don't doubt my loyalty to you. Because i will be forever thankful for you. Everysingle day of my life" he sincerely said. And i cry. I'm so lucky i have him in my life.

"Thank you so much!" I said.

"No need to thank me"

"Hyung, i will also support you like my brother. Because of you i can still see and hug him tight" said also the crying jimin.

"Thank you. Thank you both and im sorry because of me you two with also suffer" i said as i felt guilty.

"No hyung, where happy to help. Write hyung?" Said jimin.

"Yes" they both smile. This is really not what i expected. I thought they will trow me.  Im starting to believe that not everyone is like my parents.

*******
"Where is he? that omega. I promise i will kill hoseok hyung. If i see him." Taehyung shouted on the phone.

"Punish that omega, punish him taehyung" whisper Yiren on his ears.

"Shut! Up who ever you are. I will do what ever i want. I will not obey you"

"Really?, brother" whisper Yiren in his ears.

"I don't have a sibling" taehyung said.

"You do, your just adopted by the Kim's, our parents sad that to me. The Kim's don't have an heir. That's why they got you from unknown pack."

"No that's not true" taehyung arguing at someone he didn't see.

"Yes its true. That's why you better avenge me from that murderer alpha." Yiren said as he hold taehyung's temple.

"YOUR GOING TO AVENGE ME TO THAT SEOKJIN" she said.

"YES, I WILL DO AS YOU SAY" said the hypnotist taehyung.

"THEN GO, FIND HIM" She command and taehyung obey.

*******
Yiren came to a dark room that the only one with spotlight is a large black wolf that is curl up and sleeping.

"Just sleep abyss, until i got my revenge on your owner"she smile as she rub his fur.

*******
I will do atleast 5o0 words per chapter for this book. Because its fast to write and the book will and story will be longer.

And ur author is a bit lazy...

I hope you like it angels...

Im just going to take a nap.

For my jinkookers dont worry i will update memories and with out later.