CHAPTER 17

Noooooo, ppleeeeaaassseee stoooop iiittt hhhhuurrttts, pleaaase taehyung. Nooo" seokjin scream in pain as he woke up from nightmare.
Chanyeol came running to the omega's room as he heard him screaming. A smell of rotten  strawberry was fill in the room. He saw the omega sitting at the edge of his bed weeping. He's heart automatically melthed. He doesn't want to see him like this. Broken every day.

"Iseul" he said gently as he dont want to startle the omega. Seokjin never look at him he just continue to cry and cry. Chanyeol move closer to him. Pull him into a hug. Seokjin stop crying when he smell his scent. This is the first time he look at Chanyeol.

"Who are you?" Seokjin look scared. He will back a bit.

"Im Chanyeol, im not your alpha. But i will be do my best to fullfill your every needs. Just trust me" the alpha said on his calmess voice as possible. He doesnt want to scared the most fragile omega his ever seen. But seokjin started to cry again as he remember what happend to him, in his alpha's arms.

"I dont want you, i dont want any alpha..." he scream he started to punching Chanyeols chest. But he didnt resist he let him be punch by the sobbing omega. "I want to die. I want to die" he scream to the top of his lungs.

"Please dont say that, i dont want to loose you. You are my life Iseul. Please just let me heal you." Chanyeol hug seokjin even more. He didnt answer, he just continue to sob to this unknown man.

*******

"We cannot find him" said taehyung. But hes happy that he cant find his mate. he might kill his love because. He cant control himself. because of the unwanted guess inside his body. He can see her now. The lady in red with hollow black eyes. That always cussing and always in range.

"Your happy, dont you taehyung. Your happy that the little omega of your excape from my grasp." Said the voice

"Yes, i wish we will never find him. Even my wolf is howling for him. You ruin everything" taehyung shouted at the door. Where theres no one insight. Only him can see the spirit of his dead sister.

The ghost smirk "i want him dead. Just like what he done to me and our baby" shouted the angry ghost.

"Move on sister, seokjin suffer. He almost died. Please i beg you, spare him. Spare my seokjin"

"Im afraid i cannot do that, my dear brother. An eye for an eye. Remember that saying. He killed us. He also have to die" the cold voice of the vengenful ghost give shiver to his spine.

Just you wait sister, i will find a way to get rid of you. So that you cant use me again. I just wish when the time comes that i free from her. My seokjin will comeback to me. I dont care wheather he is an Alpha or an Omega.